MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

That’s one hell of a way to attach a reel to a rod….

7 Likes

Morning brother Mo and the Greenies.
When I had my old Harley, the entire thing was held together with zip ties and bailing wire. Haha

9 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a wonderful day so far!

3 Likes

Nothing like watching the sunrise while going fishing eh? Me and my buddy when we were in culinary school would go to the river everyday after college with our mini grill, cutting boards, beer, rum, or whatever drink for the day, bud, and charcoal. We were catching at least a buzz everyday lol

9 Likes

Yep it came from Bass Pro with that zip tie on it so I just left it there. A little extra insurance is not a bad thing. lol

8 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints @BigMike55 & @HighTilliDie !
I hope you are all doing better than good today!

5 Likes

Any luck @MoBilly ?

5 Likes

Not on my line. But my granddaughter and my friends granddaughter had an absolute blast. They laughed themselves to tears over and over. lol
That was priceless! A storm moved in around 1:00 and we had to bug out. Still had a fantastic evening.

7 Likes

Making precious memories. Sounds like a good trip

5 Likes

Good Morning @MoBilly . You know how much I like hearing about you with the kids. I love being around mine with their friends. Some of their friends might forget what they did for vacation 15 minutes after school starts. She and you will think back on times like last night for years. It’s gonna be “Mo Billy this, or MoBilly that”.

2 Likes

I’ll be reminding her about it until the day she starts needing to remind me of it @GallacreekD66 .
:wink:

4 Likes

Goodmorning everybody in the room!!! Hope your day is as spectacular as your grows are

3 Likes

Morning all hope a good weekend is all of your futures!

4 Likes

You won’t have to, she won’t forget.

3 Likes

Back at you my friend. We’ve been making music today. Had a blast as usual. :slight_smile: I’d call that a great start to the weekend.

8 Likes

@MoBilly nice avatar. :smiley:

I thought about my OG friends when I was away, everyday I wondered if all of them would be above ground and lookin around when I returned… looks like it’s all good.

I hope that all OG fathers and grandfathers have a fantastic weekend. :sunglasses:

@HighTilliDie all my AI pictures are done with midjourney, all pictures are free for use by any OG. :v:

16 Likes

Very cool thanks for sharing @Heliosphear! Good morning everyone. Hope yall are having a great day so far!

5 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s. I hope you’re weekend is going well.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

9 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Heliosphear, @HighTilliDie, @Greenfingers, @m0sirys, and all the rest of the green room gang! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes