MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Heliosphear, and the rest of the green room gang! :sun_with_face::hot_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Sometimes you wake up and you are already in jail for the day! :slightly_frowning_face: I like what all you guys got to say! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Oh No here we go again! 🫤

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly .

Must be a hybrid :joy:, good morning @MoBilly.

2 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @crownpoodle & @Greenfingers !
And good morning to all you caretakers of killer cannabis!

9 Likes

Chloe and I have another lake trip planned for this evening. Last one was a bust other than a disappointing snapped line. Tonight we slay them!!!

7 Likes

Maybe a bust @MoBilly , but in good company.

1 Like

@crownpoodle
OH yeah! She learned that being broke down on the side of the road is not a terrible thing every time. lol. We lost the lights on the way home and the young girls freaked out. But we got to a spot in the road where there was an actual shoulder and pulled in. Twenty minutes of checking fuses and deciding to pull the AC fuse and replace the burned out fuse to the lights and we were back on the road.
That 20 minutes must have seemed like forever to those girls. Talking about calling a wrecker over and over!
We don’t need no stinking wrecker! A 25 amp fuse will easily work in a 20 amp slot… until it doesn’t. lol
We got home without putting out any fires though. :slight_smile: That and the story they have to tell made me and my buddy smile. We had it under control and knew it. Well… we had it under control after we found a place to pull over. That 1/2 mile we drove on that back road without lights was interesting to say the least. I had a strong flashlight stuck out the door window though so there was that.
:rofl:

6 Likes

My kids and now grandkids have begun collecting stories. “PPa!!! You can’t do that!” I just did. Never dangerous, often entertaining. It amazes them that I know EVERYONE! On the waterfront or beaches, chances are I know most, and their kids and their kids dogs. By virtue of knowing so many, my loss corresponds. RIP Billy Wells. AKA Wild Bill. Salt of the earth :earth_africa::earth_americas: Yes, the kids knew him. “That you’re crusty friend?” Yep. He didn’t live a full life, he lived several lives! Boy did he have stories.

1 Like

I’ve always been more of an introvert @crownpoodle . I do OK with people, I just don’t go out of my way, normally, to be around them.
In general, I trust animals more than people.

6 Likes

Been there, done that.

I was running around with a buddy one night when his alternator went out.
That was back in the day when a car would still run, even though the battery was dead.
Anyway, I held a flashlight out the window, while he drove 70 down the interstate.
The bad part, it was about 30 degrees that night, and I didn’t have any gloves.
My hands felt like ice cubes by the time we got home, lol.

3 Likes

I’m late to the party today but good afternoon my friends!!!

4 Likes

You just like a fashionably late entrance. lol

4 Likes

Wise words of wisdom.

5 Likes

Hahaha busted!!

4 Likes

9 Likes

Here kitty kitty…

5 Likes

Yeah boy!!!

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Terpsnpurps, & the rest of the green room crew. Going to be a scorcher :hot_face: on the east coast in MD, high 90s. Going to be chilling in the AC today! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes