MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning :sun_with_face: and Happy Father’s Day to all! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning MoBilly and all OG. Happy Father’s Day to all!! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Morning Bro Mo.
Hope your day is top shelf, man.

7 Likes

Good morning Mo, happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

IMG_0987

8 Likes

Good Morning @MoBilly ! Hope you have a most excellent Father’s Day.

5 Likes

That sounds tasty @BigMike55 . I never have too much weed that needs trimming at the same time. I can take my time. Those frosty sugar leaves make some nice butter.

4 Likes

Happy Father Day Hope you’re all having a great day.
Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Happy Fathers Day Og. Overgrow the world with plants not kids. Unless you have a really big farm, then why not? Enjoy today with your family and memory of family.

5 Likes

Then who are we gonna teach our craft to?? Who’s going to KEEP the world overgrown with ganja?
Y’all raise up some KIDS! Ya hear me!!? Just be like Johnny and do it right! This world needs good solid young people with some sense, respect and decency.

8 Likes

Good morning my friends!!!
Happy Father’s day!
To all you fathers out there who did your best whether you are in the home or not… you are the amazing! Well done! And a happy Father’s Day to you all.

One thing though… The day should be “Dads” day. Any animal can father a next generation. But a dad will do his dead level best to nurture and raise the next generation to, hopefully, be the good men and women society needs to put and keep things right in the world

7 Likes

That’s a nice thought all our future generations tending to the plant and Earth. You’re right @MoBilly we need to teach them right

3 Likes

Goodmorning buddy and happy father’s day everyone!!!

2 Likes

In Michigan where I grew up everything was pop, not soda pop just pop. When visiting my Dad in Houston everything was Pepsi go into a restaurant ask for Pepsi and they ask what kind. Lol

Happy father’s day y’all!

1 Like

@MoBilly

To all OG’s

@BigMike55 Yes I can work yah up a video and a picture, for the video I will need a grow location to select the pictures from and a description of the picture you would like to represent yah.

@MoBilly It’s not so much that midjourney fixed the text to picture as we figured out how to make it the primary instruction, it still only works 25% of the time to make a image that says what you want it too. That most amazing thing I found out when I returned is that fire now has really good heat waves.

My favorite child just graduated high school and got me a kick ass gift of BBQ equitment, My son will be at dinner to with my granddaughter and his wife. I hope all fathers had a good day.

Gotta go and check the grow and get some home made bolognese with fresh pasta cheese raviolis… what? I didn’t marry her just cause she’s smart and beautiful, she’s Italian and makes the most incredible food! :sunglasses:

The BrothersGrimm Papaya 99 is blowing my mind!
Have a great week OG’s

19 Likes

Papaya is a great plant.

Never had a chance to try c99 or hybrids yet, anybody here ever had both c99 or jack herer? Wondering how Cindy compares cause I’ve had really good JH

2 Likes

Had some papaya cake from the legal market that blew me away in taste/smell, it was like a peppered mango / papaya scent with cake back end. Really nice, I kept the jar actually. I think it was probably onis breeder cut cause it was going around.

1 Like

I appreciate it @Heliosphear
But my brother in Tulsa hooked me up with a new one that I like. Ill use this one for awhile. Thanx tho.

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and all OG`s !!!

have a nice day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, & the rest of the green room gang. So here we go day one :point_up: of the east coast heat wave :hot_face:, going to be in the 90s for the next 10 days. Have a GR8 day gang and stay COOL :sunglasses:! :ok_hand::+1::sun_with_face::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes