MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Hey now wait just a minute here, I am waaaay cool, but those outdoor temps we have been getting are putting a damper on my cool cells. If I stay out there in it to long I am waaasy HOT but not in a good way.
My OD plants haven’t skipped a beat though.

5 Likes

Morning people.
Gonna be a hot one. Stay inside and drink lots of water if you get outside. Its brutal.

8 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!
It’s that time of year brother Mike!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Hey there everyone! I hope you are all doing well today.
We’re running out of time with Chloe so I won’t be on much at all for the next few days.

Y’all behave now!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

2 Likes

NEVER!!! HAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Don’t you worry we’ll hold down the fort buddy

4 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Terpsnpurps, and all the rest of green room crew. Dam it’s already 76* in MD. I will be staying cool :cool: inside today. All you guys be careful if you got to go out in the heat! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sun_with_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

As it should be buddy. Enjoy every second!

1 Like

HELLOOOO EVERYONE! @MoBilly @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @Oldjoints @crownpoodle @Terpsnpurps @Emeraldgreen Hope you all are having a happy Tuesday!

Ms Bullfrog & I have been under the weather since early this month, ups and downs for these past few days. Feeling mostly better after a few nights with decent sleep. What a difference some good rest and great coffee can make!

Stay hydrated and get some shade while trying to beat the heat! Not sure if any of you are in the warning/advisory areas, this week is gonna be a scorcher.

10 Likes

Damn near the whole country is under heat advisory lol
Glad y’all feeling better!

6 Likes

Tis the season. I will try and stay in hibernation till October.

3 Likes

Morning @emeraldbullfrog . Hope you and Mrs. Emerald Bullfrog continue on the mend. The missus is gone for 3 hours getting her hair done. I was going to be lazy. Then remembered I recently couldn’t walk far for a bit. Heading out as soon as I pack a cone. 4-5 miles. Ocean views most of the time. F*&k being lazy.
Those visits fly by, don’t they @MoBilly .

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and friends! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you are all doing well and have a great day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all IOG!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @crownpoodle, @Golfnutt, & the rest of the cool cats :cat2:! I am sure all you guys are drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned by now. I will be hiding 🫣 out inside, hot :hot_face: again and in the 90s today in MD. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @OhNo555 and lil John. Have a great day!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Stay cool and hydrated!

4 Likes

Oh god no!!

1 Like