MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Thank you all so much!
I’m not going to be on here much for a while. With Eva gone I’m doing all I can just to stay caught up around here. There’s just not enough time in the day so I am laying off the forum for a week or so.
Y’all be kind to one another.
:pray:t4:

16 Likes

You and Big John be good @MoBilly . After some recent, unfortunate drama, I think focusing on my plants is the best solution.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

5 Likes

Hello everyone. I hope it’s not too hot. 100’f today. Says 101 tomorrow. Set my conditioner. at 80’f so it doesn’t run as much. It still is running all day. Crazy.

6 Likes

What’s up @Hemp yeah ours out here is just on a constant run and it’s cooling the house but it’s upper 70s in here.

5 Likes

I know the feel bro :sunglasses:, has been hot :hot_face: as hell on the East coast in MD. No relief in sight got the next ten days, stay cool :cool: @Hemp, nice to see you around buddy! :partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Goodmorning brother Mo

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning all.

Be kind to yourself also brother @MoBilly

3 Likes

Good morning Mo and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everybody has a great day and coffee is deliciously smooth!

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Terpsnpurps, & the rest of the green room gang. Beginning to feel like the melting witch on “The Wizard Of Oz” stay cool :cool: my friends! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning everyone!

:v:

5 Likes

Hey :wave: @Pigeonman good morning :sun_with_face: brother! :ok_hand::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a wonderful day

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and friends. You still have Big John in the house?

5 Likes

Lol the melting witch… hahaha that hit me funny for some reason, if I see what used to be you underneath a smoking witch hat I’m running!!!

4 Likes

good afternoon everyone! Happy late late birthday @MoBilly I hope everyone is beating this heat and growing some monsters!

9 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

7 Likes

"Mo"rning everyone!!!

:grin:

8 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Pigeonman, and the rest of the green room gang! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes