MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

@BigMike55
Brain fart. I meant the Cap Junky.

2 Likes

Happy birthday man!!! I hope it’s a spectacular day for you bro!!! :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :gift: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Happiest of birthdays, @MoBilly!

3 Likes

Dont you have a Chunky Junky girl from the party?

4 Likes

Sorry @BigMike55 . I had company stop by.
Yeah. There’s a Chunky Junky in the Greenroom. She’s the only one that has handled the upper 90’s and low 100 degree temps in there without a hitch in her giddy-up. She’s still fully dressed. lol

The Blue Tara is a beauty even with so many fan leaves taken.

You can see the Chocolate Rain next to the BT. She’s stacking up nicely.

Sorry about the crappy pictures. I’m shaking too much today for clean shots.

Here is the Cap Junky and the Frankenstein that I’m going to get some fem pollen from.

I just topped each yesterday. When the branches get a little more developed on the Franky I’ll start spraying STS. I think around the end of this week or the beginning of the next will work. I don’t want to rush and not get enough pollen. Eva wasn’t too happy about the pollen in the house again but knew it was something I really wanted to do.
I tell ya, she’s a gem sitting on a chest of gems.

14 Likes

Hell yeah bruddah. That Chocolate Rain has stunning flower. Nice work man.

I went back and zoomed in. Your plants look really good man. That Chunky Junky is starting to show good buddage. I hope you enjoy here like i am.

6 Likes

Thanks bro. I have moved the Frankenstein, Cap Junky and Zkittles into my other closet so they can have more light. The plants were too bunched up under my two biggest lights. They are sitting under two Spider Farmer 2000’s now. They should be kicking ass soon.
:v:t5:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @MoBilly!! So this OG birthday or cake type birthday?

4 Likes

But in my case… an Almond Joy birthday. I may put a candle in it though. lol
Thanks my friend. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait… you’re single right now and it’s your birthday too? Look out!

5 Likes

Almond joy is a banger! I’m lucky thise are one of my favorites, and all the kids hate them. The chili ate and coconut had always seemed to fit right. But since it’s cake type you gonna rent a movie or what you planning on doin?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Happy birthday @MoBilly. I hope it’s a good’n.

4 Likes

@MoBilly
Zee said to be sure and tell you Happy Birthday for her. So, I did.

4 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and happy belated birthday! :coffee: :partying_face: :coffee: :partying_face: :coffee: :partying_face:

hope you had a great day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, & the rest of the green room crew! :ok_hand::beach_umbrella::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning, my brethren.
Hope you and the Goat have a fine day.

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you had a great birthday!

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly .

5 Likes