MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers, @Terpsnpurps, & all the rest of the green room gang! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning everyone

6 Likes

Morning @Gho13

5 Likes

Morning everyone. I sure do miss my brother, @Mobilly coming in and having coffee and a dewb with us in the morning.

13 Likes

Haha I made it today for the early morning crew!!! Woohoo … goodmorning to you all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin::upside_down_face::hugs::metal::eyes::handshake:

6 Likes

Yeah I wish he’d get back in here lol… I feel like we are a family having dinner without a member present… me no likey that

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all doing great.
@MoBilly may be coming around!!
I got a :heart: recently

5 Likes

Pass the potato salad please.
:drooling_face:
:pray:t3:

13 Likes

Yeah he’s back!!!

7 Likes

Yes. I’m back. Thanks everyone for the well wishes and all.
Y’all are the best bunch of people a person could find on a forum.
:wink:

15 Likes

Hey hey, there he is!!! I know u said you’d be gone… but we were NOT ready!!

6 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . How’s Big John today? Staying tolerable in the heat I hope.

5 Likes

I had a few issues come up that needed straightened out but I think I’ve got it dinked out now.

Thanks again everybody.

15 Likes

Hooray @MoBilly is back! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5685
:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Just ain’t been the same without you, bruh.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone, been busy getting prepared for this hurricane that’s supposed to hit here. Hope you all have a wonderful day…

9 Likes

Stay safe man!

7 Likes

Here you go @BigMike55 .

Chunky Junky

Here’s the Chocolate Rain @Oldjoints .

A Blue Tara bud. The plant looks horrible but it’s still chunking up some buds.

And the Frankenstein that is to be reversed. What do you think @JohnnyPotseed ? Give her some more time? I’m thinking that she needs to be larger than this before I start with the STS… :thinking: This probably won’t give me the pollen we want.

Here’s the Godfather OG (NOT ALIEN OG) that @Oldjoints helped me save. It’s standing up nicely today after being drowned a few days ago.

I’ve had some health issues since I have been offline but most everything is still chugging along with help.
That’s how things are shaping up in the Greenroom.
Thanks for checking out my little corner of the field!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

27 Likes

She looks good, brother. I leave it to you, do what ya wanna when ya wanna! lol Like I said, I’m in no rush, your time schedule is what we go by on this.

4 Likes

Didn’t get many from the last bit of dust, looks to be around 100. But hey, lol at least it WAS still viable.
Gleaned em last night, and be listing em next week

4 Likes