MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I’ll be taking the Cap Junky out to move it into the flower room soon and the Frankenstein will have that closet to itself… I want her to be bigger than this. So if you are not in a hurry I’ll be leaving her there for a bit.

6 Likes

Thanks. Your plants look amazing and are just loving life. Chocolate rain and Chunky junky just magnificent. K++ on an awesome job, I’m outta likes @MoBilly

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a great day! Good to see you back @MoBilly. Your plants look amazing

3 Likes

Thanks @ManyManySpliffs !
The Chocolate Rain is nearly done and I am stoked to give it a try! And the Chunky Junky is a joy to grow.

My Blue Tara was absolutely amazing before I got hurt. She was a monster and took more water than anything else in the room. I hurt myself and she went without any water for days :pensive:.
If you ever get the chance to run one (and the Chunky Junky as well) you should. IMO
:+1:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks brother! I’m not too disappointed with them. I was expecting to see death everywhere when I got my feet back under me and made it to the Greenroom.
Can you say “heavy sigh”! LOL

6 Likes

I’m liking the frost show on the Chunky Junky. Your garden still is beautiful, my brother. Congrats.

6 Likes

Man they all look great!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 and @Terpsnpurps .
:wink:
I’m actually feeling good enough that I went with Eva to town. Of course it’s insane out here traffic wise. At least it’s hot. Did I mention the AC doesn’t work on this truck? We’ve been stuck in traffic for a long long time. I think I lost a lb or so in sweat. lol

Just saw what happened. There’s a bad accident on the road and traffic was backed up for over a mile. The responders had to remove the top of one car to get the people out. Dang. I hope they are ok…

9 Likes

Ooh that sounds like a worse day!!

4 Likes

I’m finally HOME! Dang that was rough! My back is giving me a conniption fit right now.

Time for some relief.

Canna Cheese, Frankenstein S1 and bubble hash.
This will be a nice blend for a few bong rips!
:wink:

21 Likes

Blastoff!

I decided it needed some of @JohnnyPotseed 's resin. :wink:

22 Likes

Nighty night Mo……

9 Likes

I’m literally crosseyed right now!

9 Likes

lol Sounds like ya needed it though! Good way to ease off on pain.

6 Likes

Haha so was it as @Oldjoints said @MoBilly ? Was it lights out for ya?

5 Likes

I know my bubble hash will tear yore as up. Good shit.

5 Likes

Took a little power nap… I can take on evening chores now. :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Lmao… I knew oj was right hahahaha

5 Likes

Some call it power naps some call it cat naps… others call it beauty sleep while yet even others call it shutting their eyes for a minite… and others call it an afternoon nap, and a few call it plain resting…haha… so many terms for the same damn thing!

5 Likes

It straightened out a few kinks. That’s enough. Whether sitting or standing, my back feels that compression and grinding. Only laying out for a few minutes is enough sometimes. When it’s bad, this is what I do. Rosin and hash to the rescue.
:+1:t4:

6 Likes