MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Thanks @Greenfingers . I can’t wait to see it full to busting. lol

Howdy @Fortman420 . Can’t think of a nicer way to spend some time.
:wink:

2 Likes

I agree @MoBilly. I told myself last year that 2024 that I made some changes and quit farting around and only being half invested in my grow and learn and push these beautiful plants to achieve greatness or, well help them unlock there pockets of potential. So I find myself here reading, interacting you you good fellows.

2 Likes

I believe that I forgot to reply to this. Yes. I have about 1/2 oz left of the Blueberry CBD. I blend it with my other weed. It helps quite a bit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Afternoon @MoBilly . Guess I’ll watch some sports.

3 Likes

I plan to watch this game @crownpoodle even though I haven’t turned on a game for a long time. I can’t miss this one though. The Chiefs are in it this year. As a loyal Missourian, it’s obligatory after all.
:trophy:

4 Likes

Hey @MoBilly I don’t think that halftime show broke the internet…. What did you think of that guitar player?

1 Like

Halftime show sucked. That guitar player was not playing, in my opinion. More like air guitar.

2 Likes

Nope she definatly wasn’t playing. The gentleman in the background with the white guitar was playing it. She can play but wasn’t playing that song.

3 Likes

I love the disappointment on Taylor Swift’s face and the Travis Kelce tantrum on the sideline :joy::joy::joy: Andy Reid should have put a foot :foot: in his ass!

2 Likes

Half time show seems to disappoint year in and year out :slightly_frowning_face: even the commercials sucked this year so far. :confused:

1 Like

I agree. She was not playing but you can see she’s had a guitar in her hands for a long time.

Tied up under 2 minutes. Wow.

1 Like

Finally turned into a ball game

That dude ( Moody) has ice water in his veins!

2 Likes

And the Chiefs won!

3 Likes

That’s it for me folks, good night @MoBilly and OGers, see yall in the mornin

3 Likes

Me too @Gumbert .
Good night everyone!

4 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good game. I didnt really care who won. OT was entertaining for sure!

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys , @Floyd and the rest of my friends out there! Have a great Monday!

Floyd ,
I’ve only seen, maybe, three games in the last ten years. This was a good one. I’m just glad that the Chiefs got their heads in the game before it was too late.

7 Likes

I dont really watch anymore myself. Enjoyed this one though. :grinning:

3 Likes