MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning everyone. Did something happen yesterday?:joy:

2 Likes

Not much @Emeraldgreen . Just the Chiefs squeaking out a win.
:confetti_ball::tada::champagne::beers::wine_glass:🪅:fireworks::tada::confetti_ball:🪅:rofl:

4 Likes

Morning errybuddy. KC pulled the win! Nice going Mahomes Good game.

3 Likes

Good morning. It was a good Super Bowl. Sure glad those Kansas City boys whooped them Californians. Hope everyone has a great start to their week :v:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, glad to see the Chiefs won. I didn’t make it to the end.

5 Likes

3 seconds!!! I checked the score when it was 5 minutes left in overtime, with the niners up by a field goal, and thought it was over. It reminds me that there are some universal truths:
Never get involved in a land war in Asia,’ Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line, and finally, never let Mahomes get the football if you want to win the game!

6 Likes

Good morning , didn’t even watch the game but my sons been a chiefs fan for 12-13 years, his girlfriend too. He won 8700$ last night…. Lucky little shite

7 Likes

My baby brother lives in KC, so I bet he’s got some stories of people going crazy last night

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning to all, sorry so later had to take the wife to get some test done.

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and all you OGers. Hope everybody is good.

4 Likes

Time for an update. Here’s a look at the four in the flower room.
The VB in the front is looking nice IMO. The AR in the back still shows deficiencies but it’s looking better.

You can see the newer growth looks a little yellow. It’s not as much as the WR but it’s still there. You can also see that the newer fan leaves look ok.

But the older leaves will never get back to healthy looking. I just have to go off of what the newer leaves look like as far as judging the nutrient needs.

The AR is getting a lot of healthier looking growth in the middle after I opened her up and realized my problem with these SIPs. They are all getting more nutrients now and show the difference.

Here are the two WR. The smaller one in the back got a pretty hard defoliation. The one in the front will loose a few of the leaves that are blocking bud sites but not near what the small one was done. I want to see the difference in the buds they produce with and without a heavy defoliation.

I guess I’ll have nutrition problems until I start using the new SIPs. Here’s a good shot at what I’m seeing in all four plants to an extent.

You can see where I opened her up and the new growth is yellowing whereas the older growth still looks good.

This is what the older growth at the ends of the branches look like.

So that’s how it’s going in the flower room. I’m looking forward to using proper SIPs but I imagine I’ll get a harvest from these anyway. It won’t be near what it could have been but it will have to do. :wink:

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

22 Likes

I hope all turns out fine my friend.

1 Like

That, I do not doubt!
:rofl:

good morning @MoBilly and OG!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

time for some coffee! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning coffee :coffee: club! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Anyone getting snow :snowman: this morning, I am. Big flakes coming down hard. :joy:

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and @OhNo555 . And good morning to everyone else. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sup @MoBilly
Hope ya have a great day brother!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

1 Like