MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

lol and you KNOW that rosin is some high-test shit! Blend them together with some damn good buddage and ya gots a killa!

2 Likes

If you didn’t see that edit @JohnnyPotseed , that is one of the Godfather OG clones.

2 Likes

I think you might mean godfather og. That hash must be really good :slight_smile:

Shit! I’m still hitting that bong!! lol
Stoned as a cat on nip!
:rofl:

3 Likes

It might just be time to watch a movie. lol

2 Likes

I right there with you man! I have been hitting some of that same batch of hash for a couple hours. I pretty ripped right now.

1 Like

But still coherent!! LOL

2 Likes

Man don’t you know that’s a fact. lol

1 Like

Catch you all later! I’m going to watch the most stupid yet funny movie I can find.
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Pineapple Express is about as goofy/funny as they get

2 Likes

That’s a good one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t see the edit. lol but the GFOG is even better than the AOG. So hopefully it pulls through for ya, my friend!

1 Like

Grandmas boy is also hilarious

“Oh man, where do you get your weed?”

puzzled look “From you, Dante”

1 Like

I did what OldJoints suggested and used some diluted Peroxide water when I rinsed the roots off. I’m amazed that it popped back up so well. I’m hopeful that she’ll be fine.
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

@HighTilliDie had a nice pheno of it (godfather og)

What I liked (in addition to what he said in general) was that if I recall correctly,

It’s xxx og x alpha og

In general, I don’t know where to get easy access to either of these og cuts or work with them, other than this godfather og

So I guess it’s interesting to me, I know homie who was collecting heirloom cuts was looking for xxx og and said it was a legit one. He listed some others I’ve not seen around, or only in crosses, like b-side and abusive og

1 Like

Google it and this shows
The strain is primarily produced by crossing [Bubba Kush indica-dominant-hybrid/bubba-kush), L.A Confidential and GDP.
another site says what you said, with a bit extra

Alpha OG and XXX OG. Other variations include crossing OG Kush with Grand Daddy Purple, and a three-way combination of Bubba Kush, LA Confidential, and Granddaddy Purple.

These beans I got from Blimburn Seedslol @leetdood now ya got me curious, i’ll have to get up with Blimburn Seeds and see which exactly it is

2 Likes

@HighTilliDie got his from iglm but in general,

The looks of both websites and descriptions from him and you etc makes it sound like a really potent og hybrid (og on og) that sends you to a new dimension.

2 Likes

Yep, I agree. The THC varies from 24% to 34%. Pretty big range, I’m gonna find out more now, lol
3 different variations of the same…

2 Likes

Some of these numbers can be pretty inflated…

I’d assume something in the 25% range… likely less. It’s typically an entourage effect that puts you in a narcotic coma.

1 Like

Gmo typically tests in the 30 to 35% range and it’s one of the highest. It’s why some facilities don’t don’t run these heirloom clones. Because customers walk into the endpoint retail store and asks like, what’s ur highest thc% strain

2 Likes