MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Some cuts still make it like sfv og and motorbreath, but facilities would typically rather run something like gmo or apples&bananas

1 Like

lol I tend to think almost ALL of the numbers in the dispos are inflated!
AND the ‘review’ sites

3 Likes

Yes, pretty much

Just rambling about why it’s all typically gsc relatives etc… grateful breath, jealousy, gmo, whatever. Not all of it is bad but as a fella said to me it explains why these Chads don’t run the sours, ogs, hazes

1 Like

@hughdunno did an amazing thing though I will say

He crossed a bunch of that stuff to a vigorous cash cropping plant that washes

And, actually, a ton of the plants seem to turn mostly out like the heirloom mom, with better qualities in some cases. So the mom typically shines in the cross, but the progeny also come out with over 20% thc (iirc) in testing, especially the cloney sour.

4 Likes

My older brother made them go so high we always lost them.

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s. Happy Fourth of July, I love four day weekends.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Me too. But these SEVEN day weekends are the frickin bomb. hehe.

10 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a fantastic safe 4th :tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

I know, I have to be patient. Year and eight months god willing.:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: & Happy 4th Of July, @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers, @emeraldbullfrog, @crownpoodle, & all the rest of the green room gang! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5691 IMG_5689

9 Likes

Good morning and happy 4th of July everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! @JohnnyPotseed like @leetdood said I had gotten godfather OG probably 3 years back and got 20 seeds. Traded them like crazy because I didn’t care to keep anything around at the time but I experienced 2 phenos. One was OG leaning and the other one idk what it was but it was like dry fruity pebble cereal just in your face fruity and dank it was beautiful! I wish I kept her around

3 Likes

Oh man! Those flag rolling papers took me way back! 1970. I don’t think I noticed how nasty they smoked as the weed was often not the best. I tried several flavored papers. My older brother came back from overseas in 72. “Throw that shit out”. Then he introduced me to Columbian weed. My life changed then.

2 Likes

The kids had cones that looked like 100 dollar bills.

3 Likes

Hope y’all had a fantastic day and have an amazing weekend

1 Like

Sausage gravy and biscuits with chicken fried steaks tonight!!!
One of my absolute favorite meals!
Going to crack the seal on some good tequila later with my bride, hit some stellar hash and veg on another movie with Eva. If I’m not back on tonight, good night. And remember the backbone that our forefathers had to stand up to the most powerful nation in the world at that time and say "We are our own nation and will rule ourselves and answer to no other entity in the world!
Hope you all are enjoying your Independence Day too!!!

14 Likes

Good night brother @BigMike55 . I am proud to call you friend.
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Back atcha.
Have a good rest this evening.

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Mo​:coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes