MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Your mistake @BigMike55 . I didn’t mean sitting back watching Oprah on the television.
:rofl:

2 Likes

He may be kicking it with Mr.T……

3 Likes

I will say this. The rest of that Chunky Junky bud from yesterday, grabbed me right by the boo-boo. I’m very happy with that plant. Very happy indeed.

7 Likes

Out of likes from that comment. Grabs you right by the boo boo…don’t it? Lol

1 Like

Morning @MoBilly . Terrible night with nerve pain here. Just nasty. Cats wouldn’t sleep with me…too twitchy. Time to smoke a couple fatties.

1 Like

Another of my cats just came in. He’s been gone for a couple of days just like Tolkien and he’s dying just like Toke.
I’m gonna hurt someone if I find out they are poisoning my cats!

3 Likes

That’s some BS brother! I can’t put a like on thatun, except for the ‘gonna hurt someone over poisoning’ part! THAT part I like!

4 Likes

What kinda lowlife person poisons animals, for any reason?

4 Likes

Damn man hate that. Sounds like something fucked up going on.

3 Likes

Some idiot so stupid they can’t scare a cat off they don’t like. WTF. What kind of lowlife is an understatement.

2 Likes

I’m wondering if one of my neighbors might have some antifreeze laying out or something. I’ve heard of cats eating mice that have been killed with poison and then dying but that would be too random for twice in two weeks…

5 Likes

Things like this is are what makes me prefer animals to ppl. And also explains why I like all u so much. U bunch of animals :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Well, hopefully it’s accidental and not purposeful. but even that is F’d up and irresponsible as all get out! But still better than someone doing it to poor animals, for ANY reason!

3 Likes

You around any cornfields, @MoBilly?
Sometimes farmers around here put poison out around their cornfields to try and eliminate coons.
It’s not a practice I condone, because pets find it about as often as the coons do.
It definitely sounds like your cats are getting in something. I hate to hear that.

2 Likes

Whenever I see places that are sloppy, crap all over. Half done projects, I think about that @JohnnyPotseed . Really likely those folks do all their own auto maintenance. Someplace on the property, everything like old motor oil gets dumped behind something.

2 Likes

I agree with @GallacreekD66 , always have. People can be the worst animals on the planet. Lying, cheating, steeling, hateful, cruel, and downright INHUMAN!
Animals are straight forward. No guessing what’s on their mind. If a dog likes you, you know it. If he don’t, you know it. Then if you get your hand bit it’s your fault for pushing the issue.
People aren’t that obvious or honest.

5 Likes

No corn grown around here, just grass for cattle. But I know you are right. They just indiscriminately kill anything that happens to walk by…

1 Like

OK well, enough of that shit. I wonder who will get to post first on my rollover thread??? Will it be @BigMike55 , @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints @Golfnutt @hemp @crownpoodle
And we’re off.

6 Likes

Good luck. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2).