MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

That’s about how I roll @Oldjoints . I’ll take about a week. Never made a big deal out of it, but my outdoor is moderate anyways.

3 Likes

Where were you able to do that? Was it a bunch of diy kits or just pieced together through different sources

1 Like

That must’ve been some good stuff

3 Likes

I know! He’s gonna wake up and have a beard like Rip Van Winkle.
Three tokes and you lose a day. Four and your Winkled.
:laughing:

7 Likes

Ok I only took three bong rips. I’ve been watching a Pink Floyd concert on TV.

As for Chunky Junky, I’m not gonna gush over it. Ill say its Top shelf weed.
Anyone growing her will not be disappointed. Taste is grassy as I expected and a bit harsh. I took off as much green as I could.
Ill say this. The first hit got me right between the eyes. the second hit me all the way to the ding ding. Three is plenty if you want to do anything but check the back side of your eyelids for cracks. No shit. Its good. You’ll be way happy here in a few weeks, Mo.

11 Likes

:+1:t4: :+1:t4:

4 Likes

They are not showing a lot of amber yet tho. I think if let them go a full ten weeks, that will be some of the best smoke ever. Just my opinion. May be the best I’ve ever grown yet. After a nice cure. They are at nine weeks right now.

3 Likes

We bought the strips and drivers from the same place. No kit. Son built the frames out of leftover wood. @Mr.Sparkle walked us through wiring em up.
@Fortman420 see the post 2 (#4915) down from the one you asked me about.

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the info @JohnnyPotseed I might need to custom build some stuff… I have shelving set up for clones and bonsai mothers etc but I’m not entirely happy with using household bulbs etc… they typically suffer from poor light spread or lack of lighting. These light strips, I’m gonna have to look more at that.

As for drinking, I also stopped entirely for a bunch of reasons. If I have one or two drinks and stop I get this weird headache thing, and if I had more than that I’d typically not stop. It was just a huge problem personally on that level and i didn’t want it to start affecting my life. Stopping entirely just made sense and was easier than i thought.

1 Like

Being in canada a lot of members of my family (dad, his father / my grandpa, etc) are / were alcoholics or had drinking problems. So it just made sense to me to just stop and avoid that issue. I’ve got enough going on.

Edit to add: my mom once told me, because I was talking about how many people seemed to drink beer and I really did not like it, this was when i was a young man, she dropped this bomb on me… my dad who would drink cases of Canadian or coors when I was a boy, actually didn’t even like beer… he just drank it to fit in and get buzzed, and because it was cheap.

1 Like

Very cool build man… u just can’t beat that kind of deal

2 Likes

Good morning guys

Hope you’re doing well, especially @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed @Emeraldgreen

I’ve been getting lots done, outta likes though

2 Likes

Morning all

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

2 Likes

Morning to my brother @MoBilly and all his buddies. Nice cool morning here. For a change.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Morning folks!

:v:

2 Likes

Good morning @leetdood @Gho13 @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @percyryan66 & @Pigeonman !

Hope you are all suitably stoned and kicking back with something black and strong.
:+1:t5:

6 Likes

Why, yes! Yes I am. thank you very much.

2 Likes