MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

The clone we have going here is a stout bushy gal. I’ll be watching also (of course!) to see how it goes for ya. Good luck brother moBilly!

HEY! no crowding me, over here in the corner! I thought I was far enough outta the way of the main stream of onlookers! :thinking: :scream: :rofl: :+1:

6 Likes

Hey buddy, it’s called a loveseat for a reason! @JohnnyPotseed Scootch over! :joy:

2 Likes

No pressure there brother.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t you mean Smootch over?

2 Likes

he’s seen the pic of me kissing Mobilly!!

3 Likes

I tried to create an AI generated picture of that kids cartoon character “Strawberry Shortcake” as a plumber showing a butt crack.
I got flagged for some reason and had to change the prompt.
:laughing:

3 Likes

EVERYONE has seen the picture of you kissing Mobilly.

5 Likes

lol Hell, you pumped it up and took the damn pic! Now I’m immortalized kissing that ugly mug!

So, a word of warning to ya, brother @NDNCHILD DON’T get too close, lol or pay the price! if I’ll kiss Mo, you know you ain’t safe! :wink: :rofl:

6 Likes

Yoooouuuuurrrr Welcome!!

3 Likes

I have to say @JohnnyPotseed you almost had me running for the hills! I got a shot of you just before the kiss.

Who could blame me for wanting to run!
:rofl:

10 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :rofl:close but he’s too purty to be me… just another lookalike wannabe!

10 Likes

I’m freaking tearing up here man :joy:

4 Likes

The sight of Johnny has that effect on a lot of folks. You’ll be fine. Just go look at something more pleasant for a while to reset the mind.

4 Likes

Yeah, what he said^^^^
like maybe the puckered up southern part of a north bound jackass

4 Likes

See? Now you have to go rinse vomit out of your mouth.
I blame Johnny!

6 Likes

Go ahead, just load the damn wagon… this ol mule will pull it!

4 Likes

@MoBilly has to stay neat and Trimmed, otherwise his goats will be purtier than him.

2 Likes

Ok.

Johnny was so ugly when he was born, the doctor looked at his face and his ass, and thought we had twins.

4 Likes

@BigMike55 ya talking bout dropping by this way soon a ya get nother ride straightened out… wee-e-e-ll, lol how good are ya at dodging stuff?
I’ll have Rose standing by with the phone camera to take pics!

6 Likes

You ever been walking behind a draft horse that cut loose with a 15 second fart? I have. I bet you didn’t know that’s how they REALLY got the name “Draft” horse. It’ll blow a mans hat clean off if it ain’t tied down!

3 Likes