MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I keep a beard as my ongoing public service program. Beautifying the world one beard at a time.

1 Like

No but I got being a cattle truck one time on a motorcycle in Arkansas. Roads too curvy to pass much. Cattle decided to take a leak. I was covered in cow piss from head to toe.

4 Likes

First bath you had in weeks!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
I’d give a dollar and a quarter to see that!!

2 Likes

Months!! I lived in Arkansas, y’know.

3 Likes

Hillbilly cover scent

3 Likes

Better than Tink’s.
Hunters know about that stuff. Those that don’t know, its deer urine they bottle up and sell you put that stinky stuff on a rag, and tie it to your pant leg so it drags the ground. It attracts boys.

2 Likes

Here now!
I would like to make this disclaimer:

The words of my friend might have upset some of y’all rednecks down in AR. Please know that I do not agree with stereotyping people into classes of stench.
All people are special and are entitled to their own unique odor. I say FREE THE SWEAT GLANDS!!!

3 Likes

Had a bottle of Tinks in my coat pocket that o had forgot to take out broke on the floor in the middle of classroom at school :joy: could smell that for days no matter how much they cleaned lol

3 Likes

Ah! Folks always make fun of Arkansas. If it was not that, it would be the incest thing, or the putting the old washer and dryer on the front porch when you get that new set.
Just how it is.

3 Likes

How bout “I can count to 21 if I pull my pants down”

3 Likes

I’d have to move my couch to do that @BigMike55 !

2 Likes

Well… this has escalated quite quickly! :joy: I ran outta likes! :joy:

3 Likes

i always heard a family tree in Arkansas looks like a 2x4… I lived in Arkansas several different times, married an arky gal too! lol

3 Likes

You always can expand to the back porch!!

Think, man! Think!!!

3 Likes

Hey! Our washer and dryer are on the back porch (they actually work too)… also the deep freezer!

3 Likes

Well ur not that far from Arkansas

3 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

The State flower of Arkansas is the satellite dish.

4 Likes

We got one of em growing in the front yard!

2 Likes