MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Dog :dog: likes to terrorize the village first thing in the morning. :flushed::roll_eyes:

IMG_4759

3 Likes

sounds exactly like my cats than ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

The other day before the snow moved in. I took a quick picture of the Ford 5-something series(not 100% as to what it is), selectospeed. This is the next project.

You can see the backhoe on it and one of the out riggers, extra bucket.

Ever see this before on a Ford?

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly hope all is well on the farm, bit under the weather myself but at least I can swallow now…. Onwards and upwards

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope you get to feeling better soon @TopShelfTrees1 . I feel for you man.

5 Likes

@InTheWoods
Is that a diesel? It looks like it’s back from the late 50’s? Maybe a 513?

2 Likes

Good morning brother!

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed ! I was just fixing to jog over to your thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

2 Likes

My first thought was 50’s too! Looks like one of the two sitting in our old barn years ago, I specifically remember the backhoe addition. But the one on ours was painted black (spray bombed)

Its gas, 6v converter to 12v. Yea its from the 50s, In the 500 series. Would be cool if it was a powerstroke.

1 Like

Good morning @Fortman420 . :slight_smile: Hope your day is going stellar. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Morning Mo and Co.

4 Likes

@BigMike55 ,
Good morning my brother!

Eva says to say hi to your “co” from us. :slight_smile:
That would be Zee @BigMike55 . lol

2 Likes

Good Morning @MoBilly and all you OGers.

5 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert . How many cups of coffee have you had today. I need to find a more potent brand of coffee. The Folgers has been letting me down lately.
Think it might be a tolerance thing? :laughing:

2 Likes

Try Black Rifle Coffee Co. Dam good coffee and its a company run by vets. I really like their dark blend.

1 Like

I’ve heard of that Black Rifle. If they aren’t too awful proud of the product I might just have to snatch up a bag.
:thinking:

2 Likes

If you can get it over there try kicking horse , three sisters blend. It’s deeeeelicious! Everyone who has a cup ends up buying a bag, even the 45$ a bag coffee snobs like it and it’s nowhere near that price point.

1 Like

My pops goes to Black Rifle in OKC, and he digs it :bear::+1:

2 Likes