MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Sleep tight hillbilly

1 Like

Good night buddy

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG!
pull up a chair and sits down!

you got a nice anniversary gift there!!!
that sure gone be fun ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

VB really looks special! :slight_smile: and i loved white rhino back in the 90`s

8 Likes

Whats up brother @MoBilly Putting this on watch. I Cant wait to see your tent grow into mature ladys ! , any plans with the vietnam black in regards to breeding or reversals? I would be thrilled to try a Vietnamese landrace ; That would be a good time to grow my Laos Highland Landrace alongside :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Happy Friday @MoBilly

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . You sleep last night, or you up all night fiddling with the zippers on that new tent?

4 Likes

Congrats @MoBilly on your anniversary, the new tent, and the show!

7 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman . Glad you dropped by. Please make a habit of it. lol :slight_smile:
She surprised me last week. I thought she ordered a smaller one but two days before it got here we were talking and I found out it was a 4x4. My greenroom wasn’t set up for it. Oh well, I’ve knocked down walls before. I had to take out a short wall that separated the veg room into two areas. Now it’s wide open and I am loving it! lol

11 Likes

Happy to be hear bud! And hek yeah!

BAAHAHAH!!! I LOVE THIS!!!

Mobilly = gets gift, gift wont fit, takes down walls to make it fit! :rofl: :helicopter:

F-yeah!

10 Likes

Now I have room for a 2x4 tent. Someone remind my wife that I have a birthday coming up… in June. Just in time for a Fall grow.
:rofl:

10 Likes

Well, if you live in the states I can send you a few cuttings when she is ready. I just topped her and sent some cuttings out so maybe a week from now I can take some more.

I have no plans to make seeds of the VB. I might decide to hit a branch with something though. You never know. lol

9 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly
Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly !
Good morning @Emeraldgreen !
Good morning OG!

Hope y’all have a great Friday! :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Good morning @Maddawg .

Well everyone, I’m getting ready to head out to the neurologist so I won’t be on for a while.
Catch y’all later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Take 'er easy big guy

1 Like

Awesome glad to have another log to watch. Nice tent.

1 Like

I see a lot of tents on craigslist. Some complete packages for cheap. Regularly see “used once” stuff like that. Lights. All kinds of stuff.
“Wasn’t as easy as they said it would be”

4 Likes

This is why dispensary/ black market are always going to be around

2 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OGs.

1 Like

Good morning bud, good luck on your adventure today!

1 Like