MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good drowning @MoBilly, I hope the appointment went well. So glad to have you back in the saddle

2 Likes

Good Morning ya old goat herder! Hope your day is off to a great start and you are feeling well today bro

1 Like

We’re sitting in the waiting room. It seems like I spend way too much time doing that lately.
:confused:

@420noob ,
Glad to see you pop in. :+1:t4:

I dang near quit trying before I got my feet under me. Good advice from forum friends helped tremendously.

3 Likes

Just got called back. Now I wait in a smaller room. lol

5 Likes

Better there than in the hospital bed that’s for sure! Much respect brother

5 Likes

Right on I’m stateside brother!

1 Like

I’ll holler when I get home and you can get me an address.
Not a problem @BeTheLight .
:+1:t4:

4 Likes

Daily check,how are your plants doing?
And you?
Hope to see you hitting a branch of the vietnamese with something spectacular.Or,I could send you some fem Pollen for sure😁

2 Likes

Hope you’re doing okay @MoBilly !

3 Likes

Is it ok if I park my Lamborghini over here next to Old joints Ferrari?
I will try to not say shit or fart too loud.

7 Likes

here i am wishing i had a women who would touch me or hold me… hell who would look at me without disgust… yet this man convinced one to buy him a grow tent… guess i should grow a beard and wear sun glasses … :wink:

ill watch and be jealous

6 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great weekend! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Mornin folks! Hope all is well this Sa-:poop:-ay!

:hugs:

8 Likes

Buongiorno @MoBilly ! Got family in town! Got most of my chores done yesterday so I can play.

4 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OG.

Do we get a peek inside that new tent this mornin?

4 Likes

What an awesome surprise. I’ll be eyeballing that WR closely. Looking forward to following along.

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Wow! Good morning everyone!

I have a lot of time to think that one over lol. She’s just a baby considering how long she’ll veg before I flip her. I might just do something like that though. I’ll give that some thought. Thanks. :slight_smile:

@Pigeonman ,
I’m doing pretty fair today. Thanks. I hope you can say the same. :wink:

@BigMike55 , You can park your car out back. The front parking area is for those that drive trucks. Big trucks, little trucks… as long as it has four wheels and a bed to haul stuff. I’d hate for someone to drive by and think I have a bunch of city folk visiting. lol

Is that even possible? My ears are still ringing from that one you ripped off when I was in OK!! OH… you said “say” fart.
:rofl:

@204medismoke ,
Chicks dig beards. That’s a fact. Some deny it but they know in their hearts that a beard is an aphrodisiac.
Note: That only works on a guy.

@m0sirys ,
I have plans. Music, merriment and good marijuana are all in the queue for a fact. lol

@crownpoodle ,
Now that sounds like an epic plan. You are a blessed man. :wink:

@Gumbert ,
There’s not much difference from yesterday. lol but I’ll put up something later just for you. :slight_smile:

@Trimeresurus ,
Thank you for following the thread. :pray:
I have wanted to try growing the WR for a while. I’m stoked to have it in my greenroom. :slight_smile:

Good morning @InTheWoods !

11 Likes

Good morning sunshine !

3 Likes

LOVE IT!

2 Likes