MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Now that right there damn sure don’t get a like! Talk about a rude wake up morning!

2 Likes

I just sneaked away from the wife :flushed:, just because she is off today I am working on her honey do list and finishing are part of the taxes to go to the accountant :joy::joy::joy:. She has majorly disrupted the dog :dog: and my day! :grimacing:

Hope you guys are not getting to worked over by your wives! 🫤

3 Likes

Im sure I’ll have plenty to do when spring rolls around.

2 Likes

You mean it hasn’t!? It sure feels Springish today. lol

2 Likes

@MoBilly it’s wild, catch 4 inches of snow, two days later almost 70 degrees.

1 Like

Nice, ummm, eyes you have Mike.

2 Likes

I hate give a like for that so consider it a gesture of support. 14 years together is than I have ever experienced with any pet. I can not imagine what you feeling.

You are certainly at the right place here at OG where everybody celebrates life illustrated by all the stages of growth of our living plants.

Hope your day improves.

2 Likes

Glad I had just got my teeth cleaned before they took that picture. Guess there’s no excuse for the uni-brow. Hashes.

2 Likes

That’s horrible buddy. My heart goes out to you.

3 Likes

Appreciate the kind thoughts.
My heart has a hole right now but I’m getting my best friend cremated and will be coming back to me. He’ll be sprinkled under the Raspberry bush he liked to lay under.

5 Likes

That’s an awesome idea! Remember him every time you see or walk by the area, fond memories…

2 Likes

I love that idea. I’d put a little marker there.

2 Likes

Goodnight @MoBilly see ya in the morning

1 Like

:heart:, all out of likes

1 Like

Night @MoBilly I just opened up the sign-up list for the Happy Man Jillybean co-op increase if you are interested.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly & all OG

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning and thank you @G-paS for the heads up. :slight_smile:
And good morning @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @InTheWoods @Fortman420 and @Gumbert

7 Likes

Good morning Mo, have a nice day brother.

3 Likes