MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good all! :sun_with_face: I am just getting coffee :coffee:, rolling a few, and moving so slowwwwww. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends :sunny:

4 Likes

Good Morning guys

2 Likes

Yo, Mo. Howzit Go??
Morning bro.

3 Likes

I’m kicking ass and not bothering taking names brotarsky!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. :coffee::coffee: Is on delayed reaction

4 Likes

Top of the day Mobilly and OG kin! Yesterday was a lazy and relaxing “holiday”, and I am finding it to be extremely hard to wake up today… even with :coffee: coffee :coffee: :sleeping: It may just be the clouds and rain, but I feel excessively lazed out this morning, and heavy like I have been smoking all night.:sweat_smile: I hope everyone has a good day and rest of the week :v:

3 Likes

Sounds like the day after smoking this pink Rolex! Everything is in slow motion for at least 24 hours. Exceptional medicine but it feels like you are on a sedative the next day no joke.

4 Likes

I think it’s the Loompas headband… I broke out a batch from a while back on Sunday and both yesterday and this morning Laura and I slept really hard and just couldn’t seem to wake up… until we had rips of Bubba and now we are good :joy: I may have been stoned-over

3 Likes

Well, I guess six days is long enough to wait for another look inside the Greenroom. :wink:

The AR is getting better color to her than before. She seems to be a hungry girl. Next feeding will be a little heavier on the flower nutrients.

Here’s a look at the WR. They need to be watered ATM but they will look a little happier afterwards. They just don’t like these screwed up SIP’s.

The VB is looking better than any of the other three

The babies have started growing.
As you can see, the first ones to pop up were the two Chocolate Rain, followed by the two Canna Cheese and two SDxSQ in no certain order.

I just thought. I’ve not shown how my little Greenroom is put together.
Shot from the back corner.

The steel door with the bolt lock is the flower room and the other one leads to a storage room that was supposed to be a bedroom. lol

You want to know what kind of wife I am blessed with!?
She said to me about a week ago “Why don’t you take down this wall and expand 10’ into the storage room?”
How long do you reckon I took to think that one over!?
That’ll be an extra 10x10 to play with!
:facepunch:t4::cowboy_hat_face:

And here’s a look at my work station. That’s some banana mash under the towel. Banana brandy anyone?

I’ve got a lot more stickers to put on the thing but I can’t find the envelope I put them in so I wouldn’t loose them.
:confounded:

There it is. I’m thinking this next run will be epic!
Thanks for stopping by.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

12 Likes

I forgot to show you the BD.

We’re both pretty happy with the new tent and SIP bucket.

10 Likes

You are a very blessed man… Great pictures @MoBilly , you inspire me to grow more.

Trish just points to the greenhouse and says, “that’s yours, this is mine” (house).

I shouldn’t complain I guess, I have a 6’ long table in her pantry where my seed starts and grow lights are. Maybe it’s time to install a top shelf climate system in the greenhouse…

3 Likes

Yeah. She never ceases to amaze me.

Definitely bro. My grow room environment is more dialed in than ever before. That has made the difference. Well, that and I just have my head in the game better than it was.

Remember, happy wife = happy life (or longer life depending on the wife involved). lol

5 Likes

Roger that!

That’s it for me @MoBilly see ya in the morning.

1 Like

Good night @Gumbert .
I’m headed that way as well.
Good night my OG friends!

2 Likes

@MoBilly have a good rest good sir and see ya at the light of the day

2 Likes

I’m looking at building my own sips… Mind me asking what’s going wrong with yours?? Looking to avoid any issues I won’t see coming, lol.

1 Like

This got a laugh over 12 hours after it was posted :rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, your set up looks fantastic, I’m a little jealous. The plants all look happy n healthy.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: to all, just getting coffee :coffee: was a late night for me :v:

2 Likes