MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good Morning @MoBilly

2 Likes

Hey Brother Mo. Have yourself a splendid day. Say Yo! to Eva for me.

1 Like

Good morning @OhNo555 @m0sirys @Greenfingers @Gumbert @JohnnyPotseed and @BigMike55 !
It is going to be an outstanding day today! Treat it like it’s your last and just hope it isn’t!
:rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning @GREANDAL ! I’m happy to see you found the thread! Sorry I forgot to add you to the list of tags when I started the thread. Hope you have been doing alright. :+1:
Please drop by again and again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly

1 Like

Good morning my friend! I plan to have a fantastic day thank you. :slight_smile:
I hope you are doing alright as well @Emeraldgreen .
:+1:t5:
Good morning @Fortman420 ! Hope you are having a good one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just tired from some cold I picked up. Drinking DayQuil and going in and out of sleep :sleeping::joy:

I’ve never had any of that stuff. I tried NyQuil once and that stuff put me out like a light. I felt terrible the next day. There wasn’t enough coffee in Missouri to wake me up that morning. I decided never again. lol

3 Likes

That’s why you drink it. You sleep like a rock even though you are sick!
That’s why I drink it anyway

2 Likes

I get that. Maybe if I had nothing to do the next day it wouldn’t be a bad deal. I had to drag my butt to work and run a backhoe around a bunch of very expensive stuff that day. lol

1 Like

good morning @MoBilly and the OGs :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

10 Likes

Good Morning brother @MoBilly

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, have a nice day.

3 Likes

Good :blush: morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @m0sirys, @JohnnyPotseed, @Fortman420, @Gumbert, @BigMike55 & @Greenfingers! I know I missed a few :face_with_monocle: and good morning :sun_with_face: to all I missed, getting coffee :coffee: with a buzzzzz kicker! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Morning brother Mo.
You’re doing so good in here, I could kiss you.
Wait! That’s a job for @JohnnyPotseed
Guess ill settle for a “Bro Hug”.

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and the rest of you OG’s :wave:t3:

5 Likes

Good-day @OhNo555

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @Fortman420 @Greenfingers @BigMike55 and @TopShelfTrees1 !

I am moving very slow today but, I checked, I’m still moving so I guess I’ll try and get something done today. lol

@BigMike55 , a bro hug is all you get. @JohnnyPotseed 's too old and ugly to get a kiss from anyone that isn’t tied to him by marriage or can’t run away. I might have been able to outdistance him in a foot race (2mph foot race) but I just felt sorry for the guy. You know, like the last ugly dog in a dog pound. Nobody will take him home unless he was already theirs or they plain felt sorry for the ugly little guy.
OH and no offense meant brother John. :slight_smile:

:dog2: :poop:

11 Likes