MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Not hurt feelings at all lol especially since as a kid they had to tie a bone around my neck to get the dog to play with me!

5 Likes

My dog ate the bone that my mom hung around my neck and then bit my butt for good measure before going away to play with the other kids.
:cry:

4 Likes

My imaginary friends wouldn’t even play with me

4 Likes

My mom took me back to the hospital screaming “I know you gave me the wrong kid! Nobody in my family has EVER been that ugly!!”
:rofl:

3 Likes

Almost the same story, when I was born the doc slapped my momma

3 Likes

I acquiesce you win!
:rofl:

4 Likes

:thinking: To me, this is a “bro hug”

:sweat_smile::raised_hands:
:v:

4 Likes

Good morning u ugly mugs :laughing:

5 Likes

Morning @GallacreekD66 !

2 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OGers ugly and pretty ones.

I’ll leave it up to each one to decide for themselves but I know which group I’me in…

Happy Friday everybody!

3 Likes

I know @Gumbert . I’m just not saying. Too polite and all that.
:wink:

3 Likes

Hey is this you?

2 Likes

When @JohnnyPotseed was born, the doc looked at his face, then his a$$, and thought he pulled twins.
Ohhhh that hurt.

7 Likes

How’d you know that?!

That was supposedly a family secret!

4 Likes

Nope. My friend Jeff started calling my place “Poverty Ridge” because we, normally, are just scraping by on what we can find. I’m a scrapper and a MacGyver and it shows when you look around the place. For instance, Three outbuildings and my milking shed is built out of old pallets I picked up at a factory where they were throwing away truckloads of them.
We don’t waste much out here.
The soil is too poor to grow much up here on the ridge and the bottoms are too far away for a family garden so all my garden is grown in planters made from old 55 gallon plastic barrels cut down the center to make two troughs…
We get by though. lol

4 Likes

That was just too funny.

3 Likes

And on that, lol I’m gonna lay down a bit. I’ll cyas later, my friends

5 Likes

Get some quality R&R @JohnnyPotseed .

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: good morning everyone!!
They went fast this morning :joy:

4 Likes

Yep @Emeraldgreen. Those likes are a fleeting thing. lol

Well y’all, I’m off to make some music. I’ll catch you on the flip side. :slight_smile:

2 Likes