MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I can see the grinning soul revitalization already!!

1 Like

:+1:t5:
You know that’s true. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time for coffee and doobie snacks :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, coffee is brewing.

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: to all, it’s time for some :coffee: and a joint! :star_struck::upside_down_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @OhNo555 and @Fortman420 .

We woke up to a cold morning. I guess we actually need a cold snap to keep the fruit trees from blossoming. I’m just eager for some warm weather. lol
I hope you are all enjoying the weekend. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope your coffee is deliciously smooth!

3 Likes

My coffee is always strong and smooth. :wink:
I hope your day is everything you need it to be. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks brotha, I wanted to ask do you make goat soap?

2 Likes

We have not @InTheWoods . That’s one thing my wife plans to start up this year. We are trying to be as self sufficient out here as possible and that fits right in.

3 Likes

No worries brotha. I just started using it from a local farmer and find it much better than other soaps. When you guys start, let me know, I’ll be up to buy some from you. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Morning folks, also on that does note of goat soup. We did goat stew a few differnt times and actually prefer it to beef.

3 Likes

Goat stew is great. We were talking soap. lol
:laughing:

4 Likes

Stew is soup? Right? Make it ins crock pot, hot broth eat with spoon lol? Whoops totally misread that! On that note breakfast!

4 Likes

I could go for some stew now . :grin:

2 Likes

Breakfast sounds good. I’m being lazy right now. I decided on a third cup of coffee and a bowl. The thing is, my pipe was loaded with the leftover mix of resin, hash and Frankenstein. Motivated, I am not at the moment. lol

6 Likes

Soup, soap, crick, creek, close enough. :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve got a crick… It’s in my neck.

Edit: Some of y’all have never heard the statement “I’ve got a crick in my neck” meaning it’s stiff and hurting.

It’s in the hillbilly dictionary. lol

5 Likes