MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning @MoBilly

1 Like

Good morning @Fortman420 . :slight_smile:
Hope you’re having a great one.

1 Like

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly

1 Like

Good morning @Golfnutt . :slight_smile:
:+1:t5:

You are very right bro, so true. Nice to know people care and make that effort daily. And the army steadily increases :wink: OG is definitely a pretty special place

5 Likes

Morning, brother.
I was up earlier. Had a nice cuppa Joe. And finished a bong bowl from last night. It was LPC spiked with a little Bubble Hash.
Needless to say. I nodded back out listening to a bit of Pink Floyd. But I’m back now. Haha.

6 Likes

My kind of morning, right there.

3 Likes

Indeed. Sweet dreams were abundant.

1 Like

That kinda sums up my early morning. lol
I got up at 6 and took care of the outside chores then I took a few hits from the bong. Then went to sleep in my chair for an hour or so.

3 Likes

Kinda makes for a nice morning.
But now I want to wake and bake. Again. Some more.

3 Likes

Story of my life right there :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

It’s been a while so here’s a look.

The Blue Dream looks happy after her first topping.

The WR. I had to defoliate the two WR’s because all the leaves were choking out the light from everything but the very top. They look awful thin but right now I just want to get a little smoke from them. These screwed up SIP’s are a pita but I’ll pull some out of them.

The VB and AR are chugging along with the program. Not happily but, again, it’s just about getting something for our efforts at this point. I’ve got a lot of baby buds growing up.

9 Likes

Out of likes but everything looks really nice and healthy @MoBilly very nice :facepunch:t2: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 . I’m always my own worst critic. This I have been told many times. lol

1 Like

I hear you on that 100% I guess we just strive for absolute perfection ourselves, when in reality we are doing just fine, they really do look good bro

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:
Thanks again brother @TopShelfTrees1 .

Always :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Gooood afternooon! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Yo, Mo.
your garden is looking dang good brother.

1 Like

Glad your garden is chugging along nicely. It always stinks when your garden isn’t exactly how you like it.
At least there is time to correct it. I think everything looks pretty good so far. :+1: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes