MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Can’t believe I still have some tbch :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Well I’ve got to finish the new pen and get the ducks moved to their new home today. Busy busy busy. :slight_smile:
Catch you all later. Behave yourselves while the adults are out of the room.
:laughing:

4 Likes

Have a great day bro, don’t work too hard

2 Likes

Way to keep it going and taking the time to show them your craft. GR8 daddy sons bonding moment, I think we would have many less problems with are kids when we show an interest in their future! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

3 Likes

Morning guys.
Listening to some classic rock today. Again.

3 Likes

Very nice @JohnnyPotseed impressive craftsmanship

3 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OGers. Just got back from airport and Ms. Trish is on her way to Arizona for 2 weeks with her twin sister. Kinda quite around here…

Wow Billy your thread has been busy, let me get caught up.

2 Likes

Blows my mind @BigMike55 all the classic rock I’ve listened to all my life and I’ve never heard of that band. Just listed to three songs of theirs :+1:

2 Likes

Love it, you got my blood flowing @BigMike55

1 Like

Check out the Savoy Brown song Run to Me.
Its me and my wife’s “song”.

4 Likes

These are the kinds of bands I grew up listening to. Savoy Brown, Foghat , Sammy Hagar, the Stones, Deep Purple, Zeppelin. Etc.

3 Likes

I love Savoy Brown! An early favorite. Couple years back I spotted an SB album art tattoo. “Hellbound Train”. Full back of quality work. Looked dang cool to me. My SB music was right by my Spirit selection.
Glad I poked my nose in when I did. Thanks @BigMike55 , your timing… perfect! Afternoon @MoBilly !
No pearls of wisdom right now, but at least I can tell I’m stoned, not just stupid.

2 Likes

Ima post one more song by an obscure band. Sorry Mobilly.

6 Likes

We must be close to the same age.

4 Likes

Teenager in the late 1960’s to early 1970’s.

4 Likes

Like dirt? That old?

2 Likes

Why lie about it, own the fact that you’re older than dirt!
oh wait, I was a teenager in the early 60s and back from 2 tours by '69… that means I’m older than you even! But I can’t be, I’m friggin Peter Pan!

6 Likes

So, a little older, more my sister’s age. Music is no where near what it used to be.

4 Likes

I’m 67, my brother is 77. I was getting corrupted by older guys early on.

5 Likes