MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

That was on the southern East coast, in the 90s
I was a class A contractor, also owned a jewelry biz, and always grew Ganja lol

3 Likes

She’s a beautiful woman too, can definitely see she is petite .

3 Likes

Johnny married above himself! lol

2 Likes

I DEFINITELY did too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: way above

She had just got that outfit, lol modeled it for me. jokin around

2 Likes

No kidding, that’s awesome! I always thought this would be an ideal business and if I listened with the price of gold now I’d probably be set. A jewelry slinging, pot tending outlaw! I love it

2 Likes

She jumped on a 300+ buddy of mine (he was a bouncer!) I had to peel her off him! lol Ya ever try to peel a raw shrimp? Pretty much the same, he was squalling ‘get her off me’

2 Likes

My wife actually owns a necklace made by our friend JohnnyPotseed.

3 Likes

Lmao that’s awesome

That’s a piece of history, very cool

2 Likes

I used to carve Turquoise and do silver work, etc

2 Likes

feather

13 Likes

We have a very diversified group of very talented OGs! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Oh wow! Thats so cool! The knife is epic! Literally my friend’s dad is obsessed with turquoise it’s all over his house, he wears bolos etc. he was in the business I know just not sure what. I actually don’t own a single piece but love rocks and crystals etc. I bet that was an interesting business. I envy you always having your own thing, that’s the way to live :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Absolutely

3 Likes

I was taught both biz by my Grampa and pop, growing ganja, carving/silversmithing, and construction. 3rd gen in all of the biz
All of our family are registered tribal members.
Rose is full-blood, I’m just half, other half mutt. lol

5 Likes

Ahhh it’s in your blood, that’s my idea of family, passing on talents, teachings etc. it’s so lost nowadays, I see so many friends who were taught businesses or handed them down and all are thriving. My family has never been that way, I’m trying to change that personally , might only be how to grow great dope and all the equipment to do it and fishing but it still sets them up with something to do and possibly turn into a business/lifestyle.

2 Likes

Yep, all 3 of our sons have learned all the business we could teach em.
So, 4th gen

5 Likes

Much respect :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

3 Likes