MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

You should look at what others have guessed tho.

1 Like

Because it looks like an old Indian?

2 Likes

Ding, ding, ding, …nope again

2 Likes

I’m dying here :rofl:

1 Like

Because it is a trike with white walls, they were kinda rage in the mid 70s. :crossed_fingers:

Dang dude!!! How did you know???
You must have magical powers that mortal man has no knowledge of.

4 Likes

My next guess would have been the easy rider movie!

Loved this one :facepunch::+1::v:

3 Likes

Actually, if you have not really read the entire trail. The contest was done a half hour before you started answering. I was screwing with you the whole time. I even told you to go back and see what the others had guessed.

Tell you what, bro. I think I owe you one. I got an hour worth of grins. Send me your deets and I will bless you with beanage.

7 Likes

I was like …Didnt he read the part bout baby moon and whitewall. Thanks for the laughs.

3 Likes

You are a good guy and I did think kinda think it was over, but that was fun :star_struck: any way! I love a good laugh :laughing:. Sometimes they are laughing :joy: with you and sometimes they are laughing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: at you! It’s all good :+1::clap::clap::clap::tophat:

3 Likes

Just another passing stoner moment :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Too funny!

3 Likes

Fun :star_struck: meter is always on tilt around here! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

For any who missed it.
:+1:t5:

2 Likes

I did see that, but it looked like no one was declared a win :medal_sports::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good night OG see ya in the morning

2 Likes

OH OhNo555, (lol see what I did there) YOU won!

1 Like

Actually we all won. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Indeed I did :joy::joy::joy:, and had fun :star_struck: at that. You guys are some good birds :eagle: and very funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: at that. You guys make me feel like a youngster! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yeah, I got some funny friends. It’s fun to see who will be the next to have that “funny” pointed in their direction. :slight_smile:

4 Likes