MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning my friend. :slight_smile: It’s Thursday BTW.
Just saying. lol

2 Likes

See! Damn nightmares! :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope your all having a great day. Over to Johnny thread to see how many more :heart::heart: I have

4 Likes

No you guys are alright :+1: and if it had been someone else I would have joined rate in the :star_struck::ok_hand::wink: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OG, hope yall are all good this morning. RSD again…

1 Like

Hello @Gumbert ! I’m doing just fine today. We’re doing our normal 15-20 minute breaks all day long. lol
There’s just so much to get done and not having the kids around anymore makes a heck of a difference (not a good one). lol

1 Like

Did you say kids? :flushed: I love when they visit and then go home…

I have my oldest Granddaughter here for a while but she just got out of the USN after 5 years active duty. IMO she is now a normal adult just younger…

Yes much to do. Good luck Brother I will be praying for you…. I suppose patience, right?

2 Likes

I just found out that my Granddaughter is planning to spend about six weeks up here in Missouri during Summer vacation in Florida. She’s 13 years old.
I am above and beyond stoked over this. lol
She and I are fishing buddies so I plan to hit the lake as often as possible during that time. I can’t wait.

6 Likes

Grandkids are awesome aren’t they Poppa MoBilly

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Did someone call for me?
:laughing:

11 Likes

Thats a good look!

1 Like

I :heart: this

1 Like

Dam :flushed:, everybody must be sleeping :sleeping_bed: in today. Good morning :sun_with_face: to all and happy Friday! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @OhNo555 and everyone

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Goodmorning folks @MoBilly @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed and @InTheWoods

Enjoy your day !

5 Likes

Hi boys and girls. What day is it. Friday. Fry-day. Fried Day. Everyone has to stay fried all day. Yes, I’m already stoned. I saw a bud laying there and I couldn’t resist. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

7 Likes

Just making coffee :coffee: and the dogs :dog: breakfast :fried_egg:, we just got in from a walk.

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed @InTheWoods @Weednerd.Anthony and @BigMike55!
I hope you are all nice and toasty warm and toasted.
:v:t5: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly i see you are up and ready to party :tada: it’s five o’clock :clock5: somewhere :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

IMG_4802

7 Likes