MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Mornin @MoBilly and OG, hope everybody is doing good. Sending good thoughts for the Ladies Billy.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Thanks for all the support.
:pray:t5:

@Oldjoints
I did just what you said. After I rinsed off the roots, I cut back until I saw white roots. The VB had a fair amount of healthy roots (about 3-4" long roots). The AR lost almost all the roots so I don’t hold out much hope for her but we shall see. I have some fungicide concentrate that I had completely forgotten about. I did use Peroxide water for the final rinse though. I think I’ll mix up a fungicide drench. What do you think about doing a drench and then changing out the water for fresh?

7 Likes

A fungicide drench with the plants in soil will I doubt get to the whole root system, but it will certainly get to some of it and to the surrounding soil. So it sure won’t hurt anything and will help to some degree and could help quite a bit. The main thing was to cut out all the brown roots as they definatly had fungal infection that would have contaminated your new soil and the pretty white roots that are left. Rinsing them off in water would have removed a great deal of the problem so it sounds like you did good. The peroxide should have served the same purpose as a fungicide so it sounds like you have pretty much done what you can. Try the drench but I would wait until the next time they have to be watered.

5 Likes

Thanks for the assist @Oldjoints . :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Any time my friend……

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!! Good choice @MoBilly the new plants are a much better idea then trying to save the first ones. Your bowl will thank you!

1 Like

I’ve had to do it a couple times. Not much fun, but better off for it, I think.

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen . Thanks. It’ll be a kick in the nads if they die but it is what it is. Live and learn. Que sera sera. c’est la vie.
My bowl is looking at me thinking “What are you doing?!”. lol

2 Likes

That would explain this.

I was wondering if this was the case.

2 Likes

I can’t tell much with that picture bro.

3 Likes

Here’s a closeup of the leaves I’m posting about @Oldjoints . They were nice and “praying” until I watered just before I put her in the flower room. See how the leaf droops and curls down on the sides. It’s only a few leaves that look that way but it’s like you described.

1 Like

Yes I can see it now. Definitely showing the signs………

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: gang, well it’s Friday :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: we all made it to the end of another week. Time to get some coffee :coffee: and burn :fire: one! :ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Good morning, brother Mo. Hope all is well in your corner of the world?

6 Likes

Gooomorning @MoBilly @OhNo555 and @JohnnyPotseed

6 Likes

Morning folks! End of another week.
Plants are happy and healthy. Can’t get much better than that, in the cannabis growing universe.

4 Likes

Good morning my friends. Thank you so much for the morning greetings. :slight_smile:
Well, last night the two plants were still standing, if not proud, at least defiant.
I’m going to give them a couple of days to see if they adapt to the new digs. If not I’m moving on. Life’s too short to waste time pining over mistakes. lol

8 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and OG. Having good thoughts for the ladies Billy.

4 Likes

Thanks @Gumbert . l’ll know more in ~ 1 1/2 hours when the lights come up.
Actually it’s an aggravation but I’ve planned past it either way. Fingers are still crossed though. I would love to see them bounce back after as much work as went into getting them this far but I have a lot of seeds waiting to pop.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.
Defiant plants :rofl::rofl::joy::heart:

3 Likes