MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Oh and BTW, the babies are nestled in their SIP’s and I hope they try to take over the tent. LOL

8 Likes

They sure do! They engineer their tolerances to have a certain percentage of failures by the end of warranty date which ensures they don’t lose out in their profitability and which also maximizes their resale numbers.

2 Likes

Wow! Nice new sips you have there! Looking good!

1 Like

Can you say “plastic drive gears”?
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

lol or the one thing on a car that hardly ever went bad, the radiator. now with the ‘new & improved’ plastic components! lol

3 Likes

Yeah, non reparable BS plastic parts.

3 Likes

Me: “Give me a break!”

Dealer: “Just give it some time. Or drive over some bumps.”
:joy::flushed::sob:

2 Likes

Thanks @herojuana.tom . Yeah, I’m stoked about these SIP’s. That Blue Dream is doing extremely well in one. I can’t wait to see nice healthy plants filling my room again. It’s been a while since I’ve had that view. lol

3 Likes

Anyone know what this is. I know. Just wondering if you guys know.

4 Likes

Looks to be a racoon baculum
:rofl:
The original “bone”

3 Likes

Original drip tip. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Looks :eyes: like a pecker bone :bone::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It NW Arkansas it’s called a toothpick. Just hafta sharpen the tip. But yeah. From a ‘coon.

5 Likes

@NDNCHILD hit the nail on the head. They are used by the old timers when making corn squeezings. Put it in the end of the drip tube to direct the flow into the jar. My brother uses his when he runs Grandpa’s recipe in remembrance to the skills the old man taught him. I saw him run Popcorn’s recipe once. He used it then too.
I know it’s just clean bone… but still.
LOL

6 Likes

Ole Popcorn was a hoot! :joy: Seems like them days are a ways off now. :pensive: @BigMike55 I knew a few that kept it clamped in their teeth till it was time to put to use but none of em did any digging with it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@NDNCHILD This one’s for you.

You all too. lol
@JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @Foreigner @crownpoodle @TopShelfTrees1 @Emeraldgreen @Gumbert @GallacreekD66 @Hotrods_and_hounds @Hemp @buck90 @Weednerd.Anthony @repins12 @Rabeats2093

13 Likes

The man :man:, the myth, the legendary one and only :arrow_down: may he R.I.P. 🪦 and his legacy live on forever :tophat::tophat::tophat:

IMG_4975 IMG_4976 IMG_4977

9 Likes

@OhNo555
Popcorn’s widow decided to release his most sought after recipe a few years back. The first run my brother made was absolutely some of the best I’d ever had.
I truly believe, though, that Popcorn would have never went to prison. He was too danged old and if they sentenced him to anything it would have been a few months to make a point. It was a terrible thing what happened.

5 Likes

I have read a few books :open_book: about him and seen the documentaries, they both keep me on the edge of my seat :seat: hanging on every word. We get shine every time we go down to NC where my wife’s family is from and the same families have been making it for over a hundred :100: years. We feel very fortunate to have that ability and love to drink it on the weekends. HELL YEAH with a rebel yell! :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Home made deer, mushrooms, peppers and pepperoni pizza. I am a spoiled man. lol

16 Likes