MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Down NC they call it a pecker bone :bone::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s a nice pie right there.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness the most retarded thing ever right? Let’s put boiling hot molten lava water inside of a plastic thing! Best idea ever! lol not.

2 Likes

What!?!?
It has a fan.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::flushed::woozy_face: lol, yeah I suppose this is true…

1 Like

Plus…
Going down the road at 70 mph ???
Look at all that free wind.
Plastic, schmastic.

Don’t mind me. I’m totally ripped right now.

3 Likes

So I shared this with @BigMike55 today and I might as well let the cat out of the bag :briefcase:, along with many other thing that have been occupying my time was I restore guitars :guitar: mostly my own. I am not a guitar Luther, but my good friend Steve is I just restored the very first real guitars :guitar: I got in my life and also restored my Les Paul please check them out. Only change I made was to the pick guard on the Tele.

Before

After

Les Paul only on the left, I got to locate the before one.

11 Likes

@MoBilly that was a pretty neat song, and oddly accurate. I haven’t even seen kids bail hat in a few years now. All round bails and the family farms starting to fade. Only ones left are the ones that grew to be corporate.

3 Likes

I’m drinking tonight so here’s one for Jack asses and country boys ( I’ve been called both) cheers :beers:

4 Likes

Open the bottle and let it breathe. If it don’t, hurry up and give it mouth to mouth.

2 Likes

I might just join you @GallacreekD66 .
I think I will… Just a little bit. lol

1 Like

Sunset on the Bay.

9 Likes

So peaceful.

2 Likes

Waterman still run wooden boats .

9 Likes

Same here! In my case a Mister. Couldn’t get to sleep last night so napping was a must

And that is why you are on watch. I can come here when I am down/

7 Likes

I’d never leave @Hashpants . Just pitch me a tent above the highest tide line.

4 Likes

Makes me wanna wet a line

4 Likes

You are welcome at my camp anytime @MoBilly .

7 Likes

Thanks for that. It made me smile :blush:.
:pray:t3:

4 Likes

My buddies are Dungeness crabbers. The love a heavy 'ol 50’er in shit weather. Thanks for sharing those pics.

3 Likes