MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

These guys are Blue crab pot pullers in less than 30 ft deep. They also stake shallow pound nets and sell bait fish and small fish. There used to be considerable conch for commercial use here. They seed oyster beds on leases and collect those as well.

3 Likes

There’s some commercial Oyster beds here in Morro Bay. Long term leases. For beffer or worse, the rest of the Bay is sport only, with the areas I historically fished completely closed. Saw a lot of folks stuck who didn’t understand tides or the channel markers

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, as soon as I saw that bone I knew what it was. I was a regular viewer of Moonshiners.:+1:t2:

1 Like

A new backscratcher :grin:

Good morning @MoBilly and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

That would be a redneck back scratcher :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:, good morning @InTheWoods & @Greenfingers dam you guys are up early and I am sure you know what I am doing. :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , @Greenfingers , @InTheWoods , @OhNo555 and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you all have an amazing start into the morning! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good :+1: morning to you @m0sirys as well, still dark :waxing_crescent_moon:in my neck of the woods, all ready had two cups of coffee :coffee: and the day should be GR8 going into upper 70s wow :open_mouth::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo and OG

5 Likes

Goodmorning everyone :coffee:

4 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and brothers , looks like I missed a book over here lol

2 Likes

Yo, Mo! How you go??
Good morning my brother.

3 Likes

Good morning my friends! @Greenfingers @InTheWoods @OhNo555 @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @MikeyMeteor @Weednerd.Anthony and now @BigMike55 !

@BigMike55

Sitting down. lol

Well, t’s a wet cold nasty drizzling crappy morning up this way and I froze my butt off this morning. But the good news is
it’s going to warm up. YAY…ish. It looks like mostly inside work today. Who do I tell that we already have enough rain for a while. lol
I’m not gonna complain though. I’ve seen too many dry Springs lately.

8 Likes

Morning @MoBilly .

3 Likes

I hope it’s a good morning @crownpoodle . How you feeling today?

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends

3 Likes

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and @Fortman420 .

Are you headed out to the river Fortman420? lol

1 Like

If I did, I would have to bring an ice chipper. There quite a bit of ice and snow where I’m at still but would be nice to get out. I’m held up in a hotel right now for work waiting and wondering when I’ll get a call to bring a train back home

2 Likes

I’m chewing at the bit to get out there. But yeah, still too cold. lol

1 Like

Missed this somehow. Thanks man. I appreciate that.
:+1:t3: