MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Hope your all having a great day

You too @Emeraldgreen . :+1:t5:
I’m having a good day. Really, I haven’t done much of anything other than checking on the plants, getting caught up on here and getting a friend way wasted before he left to have all his top teeth removed.
We smoked some Frankenstein mashed up with Frankenstein resin. He was very relaxed when he left here. Of course he had a driver. lol

4 Likes

Slow moving day.
I bet your friend needed that driver :joy:

2 Likes

This is a good friends duty to assist like this. Well done

1 Like

:rofl: @Emeraldgreen
He definitely left squint eyed and grinning. lol

Exactly @Fortman420 !
I once got a friend drunk on his butt after he showed up at my house and said “I need a drink before the cops get here to arrest me”. He’d just beat the hell out of a guy that REALLY needed his ass handed to him. Then he told the people around where to send the cops. We got through almost a quart before they arrived. lol
The cops and I were well acquainted back then and just pulled up in front of the place without lights and my buddy walked out, got in and went to jail with a smile. lol

Edit: Did I say that the guy really needed his butt kicked? Yeah my friend saved me the trouble of doing it myself. He deserved the drinks.

6 Likes

Sometimes a well placed ass kicking does wonders for a guys attitude. Lol

6 Likes

OH MY… Teeth removed? Now that will be a good review for JP. Let me know how your friend does tonight. Did you give him a little for his recovery tonight?

4 Likes

Yes Sir. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You Da MAN!!!

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and the Green Room and all OG`S!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all a great day and a nice weekend! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly @m0sirys everyone :sunny:

Happy Friday !

6 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . I’ve got some dental work to get done myself. Not my favorite thing.

3 Likes

Here we go
We’re at it again. Another great day in store. Mornin’ errybuddy.

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @Gumbert and anyone I might have forgotten. Moving slow today was up most of the night not quite feel great just yet, maybe coffee :coffee: and a good joint will help that. :roll_eyes::crazy_face::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @BigMike55 @crownpoodle @Weednerd.Anthony @m0sirys and everyone else!

:wave:t5:

9 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends :wave:t3:

7 Likes

Good morning brother @TopShelfTrees1 . :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning OG

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes