MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

It could be “the young and the pipless”.

2 Likes

I guess long ones run in the family, my brother. Hehe

1 Like

@dougdawson would be the one to check he had a lot of pips lol.

3 Likes

I guess if you pull on any rope long enough it’ll stretch eventually.

3 Likes

He looks less impressive as a bar. @DougDawson

2 Likes

Looks like up to 29k likes you get pips, after that you get a green bar. The bar does not change color as far as I can tell and although the bar does grow, I doubt anyone will notice. My bar is barely bigger than anyone’s. So the difference between say 20k likes and over 300k likes is barely noticeable. It will be better this way. Too much attention was put on those little green dots.

10 Likes

LOL, that’s ok, my substance is in other areas :wink:

6 Likes

Agreed my friend. I think your bar should be at least double its current length.

3 Likes

i agree. I also like how the notifications go to bottom of list once clicked on much cleaner.

4 Likes

Meh, I am happy to look like everyone else. Took mostly negative attention over those dots. Now it’s like head down in the middle of the herd. LOL

6 Likes

I think the weirdest part is the floating avatars. When you scroll down a page the avatar starts at the top of your post but moves to the bottom as you scroll down. It’s like everyone is following you as you scroll your mouse wheel, lol.

2 Likes

lol I dont get that on my phone might just be for computers.

1 Like

The whole site is glitchy for me. I don’t see any pips and can’t respond to anyone directly, I have to use the reply button.

3 Likes

Yup, it’s when I scroll through a thread using my mouse wheel. I don’t get it on mobile.

Same, there is some glitching. I looked at a thread and there were no pips, then a minute later they were back. I am sure Joe will get it all worked out. It was after 1am so he went to bed.

2 Likes

Yes I am sure it will get worked out. No big deal!

3 Likes

So I gotta promotion? Lol

3 Likes

Yep you are now the broken hip py

6 Likes

Of course! Head technician of some department :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Same pay more hours!
Hope you get home soon!!

1 Like

I see what you did, there. You fun guy! Fun guy??? Fungi???

1 Like

And twice the work! hope you heal fast @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like