MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I sprayed every plant so we will see if it progresses, some will be coming down in the next few weeks anyway.

2 Likes

With a good spraying, I have no doubt it wonā€™t progress
That stuff will stop it, it did here. You saw the damage weā€™d get
It saved a lot of plants, lol

1 Like

Well, I shall catch you all later on. Have a good day everyone.

3 Likes

Good luck at the auction.

G.

Just sent you 5 blue Tara 5 white rhino and 5 Ak 48 and one bonus in the mail

Hope everyone is well time for more coffee after some snip rooting and seed popping.

5 Likes

Oh damn thank u @MikeyMeteor Iā€™m super excited Iā€™ll let u know when I receive them

1 Like

Holy shit broā€¦ how good is the white rhino you have?

Its an absolute favorite of mine

2 Likes

Popping in to say good night before everyone goes to bed :rofl::rofl:. Hope your all well

2 Likes

A lot of good posts to go through today, great conversationsā€¦thanks to everyone for sharing and hope you have a great night

3 Likes

Finally home. What a mess of a day. There must have been 300 damn goats there today. I only got $85 dollars a piece for my two nannies! That sucks so damn much!!! At least I know they were bought by a breeder and went together. Theyā€™ll have a good life.

Iā€™m wiped out.
Good nigh all.

11 Likes

That sucks to hear brother
Right there with ya on bedtime
Rest well

4 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt
Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and all the green room gang! Just popping in for a quick minute. Wife is doing much better and is getting better everyday and is not far from being back to her normal self. Have a GR8 day gang! :facepunch::+1::hugs::wink::crazy_face::blush::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . I hate days when reality ruins reasonable expectations. You just wanted to get rid of some goats it seems. Not go to a goat convention.

5 Likes

Morning brother Mo and coffee crew.

5 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OGā€™s. Have a wonderful day today.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Iā€™m barely moving this morning. I went way too far yesterday. When I got back to Evaā€™s aunts place to drop her off we found her billy was out with the too young nannies. Too young meaning their old enough to come in heat but it wouldnā€™t be healthy for them if they were bred. We like to let a young nanny get to ~ 14 months. By then they are well matured. Anyway, I had to wrestle the guy into his pen after I did a temporary repair to his shelter. Heā€™d busted out the back wall. That was not the end of a bad day either.
I was selling those girls because I needed the money and I ended up dang near giving them away.
When I got to the auction, I saw some goats but not enough to worry. I unloaded mine and went inside. Afterwards some people came in with 2 six horse trailers loaded with goats . My goats should have went close to $300 each. They were prime stock, 15 months old and ready for production.
Iā€™ll be irritated for a few days but auctions are a crap shoot though. I just shot craps.
:person_shrugging:t4:

9 Likes

Could u if kept them or is that the time u auction em off at 15 months I had a goat hevwas cool than he got balls n horns n woud jump n butt at my wife horny lil shit lol