MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

These were two of three that I had kept back for milkers.

At least they went together and will go through the scary re-adjustment with each others company.

2 Likes

Exactly. And I saw the young ones that guy brought in. They will be taken care of well. That takes the sting out of it. :wink:

Here is BUCKLEY n I drinking coffee on porch together was our thing he acted like a dog his horns were getting huge his balls we should of got cut an holy shit these animals are strong I’m disabled so he would push me around lol started humping the wife n daughter was to much for me I MISS HIM but he went to a great home

13 Likes

Makes it a littler easier knowing they went to great home n will have a great life together

1 Like

Hard outta likes as usual.

Now that qualifies as great news! :+1:

Just like farming.

6 Likes

@OhNo555 that’s great news ur wife’s getting better daily I sent :pray::pray: have a great day OG brother

2 Likes

Lol yep pretty much huh

1 Like

white rhino is from dd giveaway, I grew one - it is a heavy indica, but tasted strangely candy to me, could’ve been a pheno. I tried to reveg it, but no luck, so I will pop more. I got like 3 seeds left, but I smoked it was good. I prefer the taste of that old dutch white widow, but would like to see more phenos of this white rhino as it is very good, but not great for me personally. I am more a sativa guy anyway.

5 Likes

Thanks @mota, you rock :rock: bro :sunglasses:! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::blush::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Yup i like the old white rhino and white widow… sativa buzz… the flavors … nothing like em!

3 Likes

Ya can tell it’s fake but you and @bu2b popped into my head right away! How could I not share that lol. Good afternoon all!

3 Likes

Glad things are better.

3 Likes

Thanks @hemp brother, it was nice you thought :thought_balloon: about me. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::blush::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. It’s finally Friday, and the outdoor plants are getting closer.have a good day folks.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Goodmorning brother mo

1 Like

Happy Friday morning, Mobilly and, all Forevermore Green Roomies! It’s 4:20 here :smiley::wind_face:

4 Likes

Mine are getting big and fat, too. Couple more weeks and they will be finished.
And my inside plants are doing REALLY well. Almost done in there too seven weeks (about) into flower.

6 Likes