MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Those animals are just so unpredictable, never know what to expect.

4 Likes

My brothers goat had a thing about people bending over, he would butt (intended) you if you did.

3 Likes

Very true @Oldjoints . Even a billy that you think you know will get a wild hair up itā€™s ass and go off on you. If a nearby nanny goes in heat, if he got pissed at one of the other goatsā€¦ Fighting over grain is always a thingā€¦
Eva does NOT go in the billy pen without me there. EVER.
The nannies are a lot easier going but even they will hurt a person if they get to fighting among themselves (which happens often over grainā€¦).

5 Likes

If you sell the trailer, do you still have a way to get the livestock to the auctions?

Have you checked on how that stuff worked for you?

1 Like

Hahaā€¦ thats the kind of goat i would be

2 Likes

I did apply it, hard to say at this point what it actually did or not.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. They have a sense of humor about that I think.
:rofl:
Iā€™ve seen so many that would do that with JUST enough power to give you a good wake up call.
You have to have eyes on the back of your head. lol

1 Like

Or eyes on your ass lmao

the damage that was done should be cut off, but anything left (residue) will wash off or rub off

I truly think it is a sense of humor, damn goat would stare at you after that like it was laughing at you.

2 Likes

There is no PM at all, itā€™s bud rot im dealing with.

1 Like

I have a two horse trailer and a stock rack for the back of my pickup. I can haul at least 11 head if they are all adult. Several more if they are yearlings.
I hope I donā€™t have to sell it though. I haul my tractor on it when needed but I have a friend that will loan me his if I need to. I hate borrowing anything from anyone though. It sticks in my craw.

3 Likes

Oh damn bro! :flushed:

Any new Budrot will be stopped in itā€™s tracks. Cut all that old crap offā€¦ buds no good now as you know Spray every day for a few days

1 Like

Yep been cutting them off and tossing.

2 Likes

yep we did that. Never left it on

1 Like

Does it work as a preventative?

If there is BR starting and you donā€™t see the first signs of any, it stops that.
Just a few spores is all it takes
It does work as a preventative to a degree.

Yep thatā€™s the thing, only takes a few spores to spread that.

3 Likes