MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

You hear from mo?.. @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints

4 Likes

No he usually is a bit later. And he had a rough day yesterday. Probly needs the rest.

8 Likes

Like Mike says, he’ll be along soon I’m sure. Yesterday didn’t sound like much fun for him

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all doing well

3 Likes

Hopefully he didn’t get into it with that billy too bad. Morning everyone in the green room :sunny:

2 Likes

Mo is an up and at-em kinda get-it-done man, he could already be up tending to his daily chores

3 Likes

HE LIVES!!!
LOL
Good morning everyone. :slight_smile: I’m doing better today just hurting in places I forgot I had.

14 Likes

Chores are pretty much finished. We’ll finish up after coffee and breakfast.

4 Likes

Up and at-em! I know how you love your animals

Now for some tasty coffee and, a fat bongload!

4 Likes

Now how the heck did you hurt yourself there?! :scream: :rofl:
Them ‘forgotten places’ can be hazardous!

lol This is the voice of experience speaking

10 Likes

Nothing like a reminder like that eh? :rofl:

1 Like

Oh yeah @Terpsnpurps . I don’t bounce back like I did but as long as I bounce back, that’s what matters.
:man_bouncing_ball:t4:

4 Likes

Hiow does molasses bounce? I need to know! lol Or slow as molasses, maybe lol

6 Likes

I like that saying

1 Like

I wonder when I started having to take inventory before getting up from a fall???
:thinking:
I do kinda go splat instead of BOING!!!
:laughing:

5 Likes

Lmfao!!! Thats funny… im skinny as can be so i go crunch not spat… hahaha

Id much rather go splat!

2 Likes

My wife always said she wanted a well rounded man as a husband… I fit that mold. :slight_smile:
I think I might have misunderstood her meaning though…
I was kinda on the skinny side 40+ years ago when we met… I’ll just say I grew into a well rounded person.

9 Likes

Lmao… brother i cant gain weight… i dont know why… smoking cigs is part… but still… i have weighed between 150 and 170 since 16… and i have tried to gain weight… its the other end of the spectrum

1 Like

Aint no gentleman of our vintage ever going BOING…Can’t argue w/ physics…dats where the body meets the road aka SPLAT . Now you complanin’ the wife’s a good cook .

I’d like to borrow your metabolism for about 50 lbs.
:laughing:

6 Likes