MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I lost 140 lbs years ago. Best thing to happen to me in years.
I’m not letting her come back either…… divorce is such a lovely word!

5 Likes

Some folks metabolism don’t slow down . Keep moving is the game & it’s easier w/o the " Dunlop " . At the risk of sounding sanctimonious , ditch the cigs . They’ll kill ya , just a matter of time . Nothin’ worse than watchin’ a loved one die 1 piece @ a time . Tween the whittlin’ & chemo / rad , aint pretty .

3 Likes

Brother @Oldjoints , I can relate. Mine was 100 lbs soaking wet. Best feeling I could remember to date was walking out of that court a free man.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I will NEVER complain about that. lol
My first wife couldn’t even season chili to where I couldn’t taste the rat poison. I wish that was a joke
I thank God for my wife’s cooking abilities. Every meal.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fact that she’s still willin’ says a heap . Nothing like home made .

True words.

1 Like

Every woman I ever lived with couldn’t cook. I am a fairly good cook and taught them. A lot of times I would come home from work and do the cooking just so I had a good meal.

After the first wife, I promised myself I would taste many a meal before thinking about a lifelong relationship.
Both of us can cook. Eva’s way better than I, but I have some skill in the kitchen as well.
But yeah. That was one of the top things on my list when I got free from the first wife. Right next to “never poisoning me”.

2 Likes

I was never poisoned, just tasted that way……

2 Likes

My ex was a total psychopath. No remorse for hurting folks. Never in my life did I think I could be fooled so thoroughly.
Young and stupid I guess. lol
I learned though. That’s gotta count for something.
Second time was the charm.
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

There will be no second time for me, of that I am sure!

3 Likes

No doubt. Sometimes it’s best. The success vs failure ratio is leaning hard to the failure side more often than not.

2 Likes

The thing is that we had a great relationship before marriage, once I put that ring on her finger she was a totally different person.
I won’t go through that ever again.

3 Likes

Yeah, just that. I left that relationship saying “Never again. Getting my heart ripped from my chest isn’t ever going to happen again”.
I didn’t count on meeting someone like Eva though. I don’t know what I did or didn’t do to deserve that stroke of fate but I don’t have to understand why. I’ll just count myself blessed and run with it.

6 Likes

Directed from Rose… I better be glad she does love me, especially at this point in my life!
:man_facepalming: :scream: :sunglasses: :+1:
btw she said say ‘HI’ to Eva.

2 Likes

You’re going to be in trim jail for a while. I’m already looking at the task I’m going to have.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

“Hi back!!” :slight_smile: from Eva. lol
And me of course. lol

3 Likes

Dang. They got serious about my likes. I have to wait 12 hours. lol
:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Off to make some music. See ya later. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

you just need to let it get old and, dry and, then you can form it into a roundish shape and it will bounce. A little tiny bit. :joy:

2 Likes