MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Do u jam out with ur ladies or play music for them I got the radio on for my ladies lol

2 Likes

My plants are either lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it. The greenroom has the best acoustics in the house so they get to hear me practice in there quite often. lol
I think they like bluegrass.
:+1:t4:

6 Likes

And now it’s time to hit the hay. Catch you all tomorrow.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Goodnight Mo see u in the A.M. OG brother

Hope everyone had a great day…sleep well and have nice dreams

3 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and the rest of the green room gang. Up early today with many things to do. Have a GR8 OG kind of day to all! :+1::facepunch::open_book::partying_face::blush::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Good morning @Cummings420 @percyryan66 @Golfnutt @OhNo555 and any other friend who might happen by!

9 Likes

Good morning. Hope you have a great day.

4 Likes

Hey :wave: @hemp, always nice to see you around buddy! :partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::blush::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a wonderful day

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all of OG!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and all you green room early risers. Hope you have a great day today, and good luck to you Okie’s and your Sooner’s today. (I guess the Cowboys have a good game too, good luck)

2 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OG, hope everybody is having a good weekend.

G.

2 Likes

My motto is "Root for the Cardinals or anyone playing against the Cowboys…
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Good morning @Hemp @Golfnutt @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed @Gumbert @Emeraldgreen @MrHamilton !
Have a stellar day my friends.

6 Likes

I said hello to a couple of y’all twice… Remember that in case I forget someday. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My mother died of cancer i am well aware of the horror involved… the issue isnt wanting to quit… its getting my wife to quit with me… its hard to quit with someone around you not quitting… ive tried and tried and failed every time

3 Likes

I watched my mom and dad take turns trying to quit for many many years. It wasn’t until both decided to quit together that they finally got away from the poison.
They used patches but I think the only way it could ever have happened was together.

4 Likes

We have the patches and some kinda rx pills too, lol but together is the only way, I think.

7 Likes