MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Love that song too! lol I have it playing now, thnx Mike!
It’s in our library, but this way I didn’t have to look it up to play!

4 Likes

Know whats really good about Classic Rock?
It was way before the Aut Tune crap they have now. Back then they had to sound good or go home. Live concerts was their proof. None of the computerized crap. Well, except for synthesizers. Lol

3 Likes

Oh yeah thats a good 1 bro!! Thanks for sharing i did not know who played that 1 until now

1 Like

God bro i cant agree more… its a travesty… computers and music… makes me wanna puke

1 Like

SAY WHAT?! Shame on ya! lol go stand in the corner and listen to some old (REAL) rock for an hour or two! lol :scream: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yessir (walks to corner head down) classic rock playing… :smile:

2 Likes

Gotta say, tho. Danny Carey from Tool is an incredible drummer. Want proof? Check this out!

3 Likes

For real… u all… post all that on my thread anytime… i need a revisit

1 Like

May not be as popular but Buddy Rich was a damn good drummer….

4 Likes

Oh yeah pneuma i can do alot of that…until yet again he does polyrhythms… loses me on that 1 too!!!

I can play the song invincible and descending
This is invincible

2 Likes

Kieth Moon of the Who

4 Likes

Absolutely…
. Damn how did they take so long to get a mention!!! Love the who!

1 Like

Buddy rich was a god!!! Its people like kruppa and buddy rich… that all these drummers like Danny Carey fashion themselves after…

But I got to agree with Mike,
Bonham wins……

Bonham wasnt human… the shit he did was another level… if you ever watch moby dick live… youll understand… the speed and accuracy of him. This is w out assistance of a second bass drum mind you… its sickening…

Or listen to good times bad times… those triplets on the bass drum were with 1 foot only… i cant do that without 2 bass drums…

Its that heel to toe technique… so friggin hard to do

2 Likes

So many of em have kudos from me, I really don’t have a ‘favorite’ because they all can do some great stuff on different songs. Does that make sense? lol I’m smoking my bowl with rosin topped, so pretty much everything sounds good!

2 Likes
9 Likes

No i agree. They are all special in certain ways… and all offer much in music altogether… they shaped music for their time… its 1 thing to create… its another to repeat such creations… to repeat is nothing in comparison to actually being the 1 to think it up initially

2 Likes

Oh my god that makes me feel like not a drummer!!! Ive seen this before… just insanity! And in a damn suit bro! Lol no way man!!! He doesnt even look like its hard to do 1 bit

That shit was off the hook fantastic! I hadn’t listened to Buddy Rich in a while. Thnx for the post brother OJ!

3 Likes