MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

No @Gpaw . I’m into the “survivor” look. She’ll be original as possible other than the paint. It doesn’t have the original paint job anyway so I’m going with a deep metallic green paint job. Everything else will stay as is. No drop kit or anything like that.
I do like the ‘chop top’ look though.

1 Like

I hate to say it but I am familier with that year truck and they are FUGLY!
Perhaps that is what you are going for though?

3 Likes

Well. Hopefully that ugly pug will be sitting in your driveway during the next gathering. Then we can go back and forth on just how fugly it truly is.
:wink:
Personally I love the old girl. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like your paint colour choice.
You know… :thinking: …that horizontal body line would lend itself very well to a two tone paint job… maybe a sightly darker or lighter metallic green on the lower section?
As the bumper, grill and mirrors are white… maybe a subtle mother of pearl?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

That’s what matters right there. Now put some large mud tires on that thing and a big lift kit and you got a nice mudder……

4 Likes

That will be accented with some nice pinstriping in a subtle lighter green. We actually talked about going two tone so yeah, it would be nice.

3 Likes

I can buy a kit to convert it to four wheel drive. That and a 4" lift kit would rock! lol

2 Likes

Of course you have seen my project car.
Should be finished this fall. I will two tone this with a cream on top and red bottom.

Then it goes up for sale!

5 Likes

Hell yea it would!

2 Likes

Time to start looking for a cute blond to ride shotgun. lol
Is that the one that came out with the 302?

1 Like

Nope this has the 3.8 in it. The 302 is pretty much the 5.0 in fordlandia….
Still looking for that shotgun girl, so far only found a few that want to point one at me.

4 Likes

Are you gonna put the v8 in or leave the 6 in it?

1 Like

Nice bro… I didn’t know you painted

I only got to ride in the 32 1 time… and oh baby was it incredible!! I’d have killed myself with that thing if it were mine

1 Like

Do it do it!!!

2 Likes

Love that idea…that’s a fantastic truck …definitely lifted and four wheel drive sounds great

2 Likes

Haven’t heard someone mention mudding in awhile, great idea

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t play around with this one. She’s going to be my everyday driver. She’s going to be a semiretired work truck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good evening @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, & all the rest of the green room gang. Today was a great day, hope all you guys are doing well and enjoying your summer! :ok_hand::sun_with_face::beach_umbrella::+1::facepunch::star_struck::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Is the @MoBilly avatar going on the doors? Please say yes, that would kick ass!

4 Likes