MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Just imagine seeing it go by… we’d all be like hey I know that friggin guy! HEY MO!!! PULL OVER!!!

Blaze a doob and move forward :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL :rofl:
That’s not going to happen. But this old 62 Dodge will be pulling my 1963 two horse trailer that I haul stock in.
I might do a mural on the side of the trailer… That would be so cool :sunglasses:!

4 Likes

BTW
Good morning my friends. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed .
Are you motating around well enough today?

4 Likes

Naw, but I’m gonna try going into town with Rose this morning, use the mobility scooter.

5 Likes

Take it easy my friend. Concrete don’t have much give in it.
:wink:

3 Likes

lol That’s why I’m going to be on the scooter, instead of the walker or cane. That’s IF I can make it!

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
:crossed_fingers:t5:
You’re a tough old bird brother.

4 Likes

Kinda worn out old bird, ya mean? lol I tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable last night. Managed to doze off after 1AM but woke 3-4 times till I finally went on and got outta the bed for good. lol But I promised Rose, so… lol off to town we go in a short.

5 Likes

It’s a nice cool ish day anyway. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lol That’s the main reason I’m even considering a try

2 Likes

Hope all goes well bro. I hate being cooped up like we are when we get down. Two or three days locked away from the sun and my attitude needs some adjusting. I gotta get outside before Eva decides I need that adjustment via a cast iron skillet. lol

4 Likes

Exactly! lol I’m a bear to live with, I know! But I’ve been cooped up so long I’m about to start climbing the walls! :scream: :wink: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You have a good day and soak it in bro. I’ve got to get busy myself. I have six goats that need hooves trimmed up. And it’s too dang nice a day to waste it inside.
Catch you later my brother.

4 Likes

Good evening @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, & all the rest of the green room gang. Up drinking coffee :coffee: getting stoned. Today is at least a little cooler. Have a great day gang! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

2 Likes

Morning Brother Mo and all the Greenies. Have an awesome day.

7 Likes

Good morning to everybody…enjoy the day and take it easy…recover from all that heat

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

5 Likes