MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Goodmorning mo and everyone else around !!

4 Likes

Good morning/afternoon everyone.
@mobilly a mural would be cool af.
@JohnnyPotseed
I feel you this extreme heat does the same thing have you climbing the walls to get out. Hope you are doing better and good luck with your outing today.

6 Likes

Good afternoon brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone is having a great day

4 Likes

Good evening @MoBilly got a pic of Viet black, sheā€™s real close.

15 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Sweeeeeet! I wish I could imbibe with you when itā€™s cured. Mine never got to full maturity. Itā€™s still decent but not what it could have been. I have some fem V seeds so next year Iā€™ll make another attempt.
Extremely happy yours turned out so awesome though. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning all!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Iā€™m working at it @Emeraldgreen .
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I know you are. Now Iā€™m just smiling thinking about you driving around in your truck, pulling your trailer with your avatar on it :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: cool chit man

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be a blast from the past for sure. lol
Thereā€™s a lot of people out there driving old stuff now. When the old truck is finished and licensed Iā€™ll post some pics.

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and everyone else, have a great day and a fantastic weekend

3 Likes

You as well bro. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . I donā€™t think my shoulders would tolerate driving something without power steering.

2 Likes

@crownpoodle
Power steering is provided by Arm Strong and Co.
:wink:

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Does your truck have the 255 air conditioner? Roll down 2 windows and go 55 . :laughing:

9 Likes

Good afternoon all! Do any of you have a tried and try recipe for a alcohol,dish soap, water insect killer? This is for veggies and plants in veg. MTA is too expensive to cover as many plants as I need. Inside I got aphids outside spider mites everywhere! Bastards took 2 melon plants already and set my eggplants back a bit. Apparently leaf damage/stress is great in extreme heat.lol. Thanks enjoy your weekend all!

4 Likes

1 to 2 tbls of citric acid per gallon of water will destroy spider mites and dry out the eggs to kill those as well. I add a drop of plain Dawn diswashing soap to act as a surfactant. Hit them every 3 days for a few times and it will fry Spider mites quick. In flower itā€™s safe but may cause pistils to brown at higher strength ratio. You can get citric acid in the canned food section of Walmart or most grocery stores.

8 Likes

We just got home. Been out singing again.

No @Hashpants , I got the aftermarket 265 air conditioner. Itā€™s a bit pricier because it works the engine a little harder but the fan blows a stronger. :laughing:

@420noob
I donā€™t have anything to offer in that respect. If you do find one let me know. I have a ton of tomato plants that need sprayed with something.

9 Likes