MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

@mobilly there is a recipe a few posts up by @firstcavapache64

4 Likes

Thanks @420noob . I missed that.

Thanks @FirstCavApache64 . Do you do a rinse after the spray has been on for a bit or just spray and leave it alone?

3 Likes

I have only used it on outdoor plants and usually sprayed at dusk and just left it. I did wash all the plants at harvest using the Doc Buds budwashing tutorial to rinse off dead bugs, dirt and other nasties from being outside.

4 Likes

Cool thanks man! Got citric acid in my cupboard.

3 Likes

You can use it for ph down too in a pinch. It doesnā€™t buffer the ph as long as ph down does but I used it for years as I was broke and itā€™s cheap to use.

5 Likes

Once you wash the outdoor buds, itā€™s hard not to. My rinse was nasty.

5 Likes

Is this tutorial on here?

4 Likes

I learned about it on another forum a few years back. Hereā€™s the site where itā€™s listed.

8 Likes

So true! I wash my indoor grows as well once I saw what came off outside. If anything gets sprayed on my plants they get washed which means they all get washed lol.

6 Likes

Thanks my friend. I couldnā€™t have grown it without you. Thanks again. If you ever see anything you like, donā€™t hesitate to reach out to me.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I use baking soda and lemon juice. About 5 gallons in a flat tub. 5 for rinse. Room temp. GENTLE agitation, careful not to smack buds on tub. Just a shake gets most water off. Just disgusting.
I do it 1st thing in the morning, hang outside with some air movement.
Just remember, THC isnā€™t water soluble. I have compared rinsed and non-rinsed off the same branch. Done it a couple times. If there was a difference, I couldnā€™t detect it.

6 Likes

@emeraldgreen water temp is a huge factor too cold trics can come off to warm can breakdown fats and oils. Room temp is the key I believe.

6 Likes

Good night all. Itā€™s past time to start a movie but Iā€™m going to anyway. lol
:zzz:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

Glad to see I am not the only one up so early! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie and @OhNo555 ! And good morning to any and all who might happen by! Hope you are all pumped up for the weekend!
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good morning Mo. Itā€™s a beautiful morning here. Started off around 70Ā°. Which is much cooler than normal. Iā€™m sitting on the patio, enjoying a cup of coffee and a bowl. Have a great weekend OG!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got most of the chores done so I decided to down some coffee and then finish up. I didnā€™t sleep well so Iā€™m dragging my butt around like an anchor. Coffee is a wonderful thing. lol
Itā€™s not at all unpleasant outside today. Iā€™m loving this!
:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Morning my friends. Hope everyone has a special kind of day.

8 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

It must be something in the air! Same crap here, rough night all around!

9 Likes