MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning @MoBilly and greenroom gang, man if you got most of the chores already done that’s not a bad way to go. You get to see the sunrise?

6 Likes

Almost every morning @Hotrods_and_hounds
:wink:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day.
I don’t like being part of the butt anchor club! :rofl::rofl:

Morning @MoBilly

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and all the rest of you brothers and sisters of green :green_heart:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and everyone else reading this…hope your all happy and healthy this weekend

4 Likes

I see the sunrise on a regular basis too @MoBilly . Not lately though. Been foggy and cool. Yesterday at dinner it was 56 out. My daughter’s place was 106!

4 Likes

@crownpoodle
I’m one of those people that absolutely NEEDS sunshine. I get to be a pain in everyone’s butt after a long stretch of overcast days.

5 Likes

lol that’s Rose also

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
You see that Rose!!! He said you were a pain in the butt!!!
I wouldn’t take that crap!!
Thump that old sucker in the back of the head!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Marry a short woman and keep guns….and skillets… on the top shelf.

6 Likes

She is a sun-lover for sure! lol If she doesn’t get to be out in it for any extended time, she can become downright hard to live with!

4 Likes

She said to tell yas, especially in the in the months when it’s too cold to be out in it!

@Smooth she says she has a stool and not afraid to use it!
(she had to come read over my shoulder about why I was laughing!)
@MoBilly she said tell you she’s loving these cool temps, she can be out there as long as she wants to be!

6 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :rofl:
And she said it’s saving my ass too!

6 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed , Eva said to tell Rose to take a camping chair out to the barn. Put on some sun glasses and soak in some rays. All that’s needed other than that is a nice fat doobie and some Credence playing.
:ok_hand:t5:

6 Likes

Rose said her body can tell it ain’t the same… if it worked, she’d never be seen in the house!

4 Likes

Morning JP and MoBilly and OG folks. Talking about sun…and a joint…just smoked one before this morning’s festivities… watching snowmobiles race on the water…yeah we are a different bunch in the northland. Have a great day everyone!

13 Likes

Who needs a jet ski?! lol

5 Likes

Canadian ice fishing team

4 Likes

I promised some pictures of the baby goats. Big John was turned out into the nursery for some exercise and bonding with his harem (well… three of them, he has three other future girlfriends lol).

Heeeer’es Johnny!

The baby nannies.

Katy and her babies.

She is just playing.

Or is she?

Yeah, she’s being nice… ATM.
I wouldn’t leave Johnny in the nursery unattended though. LOL
Katy can be aggressive with other goats. She’s alpha and let’s it be known from time to time.

22 Likes