MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning @LoveDaAutos and @ManyManySpliffs . I see you there @Gho13 . Good morning to you too.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youā€™ll be even more, more happier when you grow them out. :joy: That Cap Junky is a really nice smoke.
Currently in my top 10. Very sad Iā€™m out but more on the way! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Seems @BigMike55 musta found the Golden Unicorn seed to get the Male from Fem seeds. It is known to happen but quite rare. Buy Lotto tickets Big Mike.

5 Likes

He must be living right. lol

4 Likes

I have a couple packs of Cap Junky Fems
If you want more I have your back. Let me know.

To everyone else. @NDNCHILD have been discussing the Cap Junky vs the Chunky Junky. And where the male came from that I gave to @JohnnyPotseed
I must go back and look at my notes. I was thinking it was a CAP Junky male but now Iā€™m a bit confused. Ill report back and let everyone, specially JP, know for absolute certain.

8 Likes

@BigMike55 Not tryna start trouble! :joy: Whatever you determine after your review will stand. Iā€™ll be getting a pack of beans JP makes with it regardless!
I just want to know how to label them! :crazy_face:
I do still have 3 Cap Junky beans from LDA left, Iā€™m running a clone from another source and sheā€™s being mothered and a nice pack of Chunky Junky beans from my buddy so Iā€™m all set. Thanks for the offer. :fist:t3:

3 Likes

Lmfaoā€¦ youā€™re gonna make that poor guy adjust his notes AGAIN hahahahahaha :laughing: :rofl:

U know what happened donā€™t ya mike?

You got really really friggin high! Woohoo!!!

šŸŖ“ :seedling: :herb:

Goodmorning everybody

4 Likes

Like @Smooth said it is not impossible to get a male plant from a batch of S1 seeds, rare but not impossible.

2 Likes

That, right there, is more true than you realize.
That stuff knocks you on your boo-boo. I smoked three hits this morning. At about 6:30. Iā€™m still buzzing.
The taste is not there yet. Very green tasting. But the buzz??? Woo-hoo.

6 Likes

Man it sounds like a true winner bro

Hey @BigMike55 I searched long and hard, but I DID find a note in my pollination list that says Chunky Junky I hit the Grease Monkey with. So thatā€™s settled now, lol
copy/paste
Chunky Junky (BigMike55)
Grease Monkey

8 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed and @BigMike55 !

Whoā€™s on first?!

You gotta be old to get that reference.
:rofl:

7 Likes

Hey, Abbott!!!

6 Likes

You are, indeed, correct, bruh.
That male was CHUNKY, not Cap.
I went back through and check my notes. @NDNCHILD is correct.
I had a lost presence of mind, for a minute.
Thatā€™s my excuse for confusing everyone. My bad! Thanx, @NDNCHILD

7 Likes

And I donā€™t give a darn, ā€œheā€™s our shortstopā€

2 Likes

I donā€™t knowā€™s on third. But we know who the daddy is now! Thanks for clearing that up. @BigMike55 :fist:t3:
Looking forward to those crosses when theyā€™re ready! @JohnnyPotseed They sound awesome! :smiley:

7 Likes

Either way it would be a killer cross. :joy:

5 Likes

Like those names. Like sweet candies. Man make my hair stand up. lol
I believe I have a strain of grease monkey. I believe. Stinky fruit is my favorite. I havenā€™t been able to find that strain in some years.

3 Likes

Iā€™m out of likes as usual. Nice to see youā€™re on brother @Hemp !
Iā€™ll catch you all tomorrow. Time for a movie with my bride.
:pray:t5:
Have a great evening all. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning Mo :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Happy Friday!

2 Likes