MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning brother Mo, & all of OG!

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed & @Golfnutt
Good morning my friends.

6 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and the rest of the green room crew! :ok_hand::parasol_on_ground::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning @OhNo555 !

2 Likes

Morning errybuddy. Hope yā€™all have a stand out kinda day.

5 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and the rest of everyone šŸŖ“ :herb: šŸŖ“

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Sometimes I think of Goat Boy on the old SNL shows.

5 Likes

Good morning everyoneā€¦have a great dayā€¦

4 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle @Terp @percyryan66 .

I just got back in and cleaned up. While I was running water hoses I must have walked right into seed tick city. I hate them little things. If you catch them quick enough and they are barely or not bit in, you can use Duct Tape and quickly remove most of them. Once they get dug in though, itā€™s a pain in the ass.
But at least thereā€™s no more carrying water out to any of the pens. I put in some water barrels out at the goat pen and borrowed an old water hose when I got hurt a little while back but now every critter has a separate line to their pen. Now Iā€™m going to start Ozark engineering a float system for the goat pens. :+1:t5: One main res feeding three pens. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve got everything I need around here somewhere. lol
The scavenger hunt is on! Well, not right now. It got hot out there. Time to kick around inside for a while.
:v:t5:

14 Likes

Time to smoke inside u meant right?

6 Likes

You found me out bro!
:laughing:

5 Likes

GM Mobilly. Sounds like you are looking for some float valves and supply linesā€¦similar to what some folks use to keep their octopots topped off without having to fill each of them. I like it!! What I donā€™t like is that 100+ degree heat and high humidity, yuck :hot_face: I am ready for fall/winter. :snowman_with_snow:

Hope everyone has a great Friday! :green_heart:

3 Likes

good afternoon and happy Friday everyone!

anyone know whatā€™s going on here?

10 Likes

That looks like Potassium Deficiency brother. Itā€™s a common thing with a lot of growers,and easy fix. We buy this on Amazon

You may see the brown burnt edges first, or you may see the yellowing first. When the leaf symptoms are both present, itā€™s a good sign you have a potassium deficiency in your leaves.

Plants may stretch and stems may become weak, but leaf symptoms are more noticeable. The leaf symptoms appear somewhat similar to an iron deficiency in that they can turn bright yellow, but the tips of the leaves curl as the edges turn brown, burn and die. Sometimes a Potassium deficiency is made worse by overwatering

How close to the lights are they?
powerful LEDs and HPS grow lights can give your plants ā€œsunburnā€ even if the temperature is cool! This can sometimes look like exactly like a cannabis potassium deficiency when the true problem is your grow lights are too close to your leaves.
Sometimes a cannabis potassium deficiency (like all deficiencies) can be triggered by stressful conditions for example overwatering, heat, stress from transplant, etc and may clear up on its own after the period of stress is over. If you only see one or two affected leaves near the bottom of the plant, and the problem isnā€™t spreading, I wouldnā€™t worry too much about it!

16 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly and friends! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

5 Likes

Thanks @johnnypotseed ya they were growing closer than I like to the lights also they were in 3/4 gal pots for 6 wks or so just uppotted so hopefully the new soil and balanced feeding should straighten them out. And yes they are at lower to middle leaves and they are older fan leaves.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and @HighTilliDie and all OGā€™rs out there today!

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @420noob, @HighTilliDie, and all the rest of the green room gang! :ok_hand::wink::beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes