MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Golfnutt, and the rest of the green room gang! :ok_hand::wink::+1: :desert_island::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning gang, wake n bake! :dash::dash:

6 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed & @ManyManySpliffs
Good morning to all my friends!

7 Likes

It almost feels like I should be saying good afternoon. I get up way too early.

6 Likes

@Golfnutt
I usually don’t get on here before chores are done or almost there. It only takes us about 45 minutes to get all the critters fed and watered so I’m normally up for about an hour before getting online. You guys are almost always on before I even get up. lol

6 Likes

Here lately I am up at 3 o’clock to open the building at 4 I leave the house at 3:30

2 Likes

I haven’t punched a clock in a while. And I don’t miss it one little bit. lol
I still get up early because old habits die hard and I can hear Grandpa in my head if I see daylight through the bedroom window with me still lazing about. :rofl:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day!!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone…have a great day

and yes @JohnnyPotseed I would love to donate for some of those Frankie fem beans…thanks for remembering me and reaching out. Just let me know what to do…just gotta get rent paid but otherwise just let me know what I need to do…

Thanks again, for real…I truly appreciate you thinking of me when you came across extras

7 Likes

Go to DM, please.

5 Likes

Hey everyone.
What deficiency does this look like?

This is the one of the leaves in the upper canopy. I’ve been taking this GFOG outside for a few days and saw this today. Thought it might have been bugs but I checked it with my scope and didn’t see any.
The plant looks decent but I can definitely see she’s in need of something.

You can see that there’s some yellowing going on as well. At first I thought that might be from her not being used to the full sun but this ain’t that. lol

7 Likes

You might need some cal mag, I had the same problem with my triple spice plant that was outside. I removed all the infected leaves and gave it a shot of cal mag and the problem disappeared. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Calcium deficiency brother

9 Likes

OK then! Thanks @OhNo555 and @JohnnyPotseed . I have some Cal Magic and I’ll add some straight away.

4 Likes

JP has it Cal-Mag to the rescue. Keep an eye on new growth. I don’t think those brown spots will go away.

5 Likes

My water is so dang hard coming out of the well that I figured I had no need to add Calcium. This might answer a few questions. Like why I have so little success at cloning. What do you think?

5 Likes

Don’t know about the cloning but that is classic calcium deficiency.
That what I think anyways.

5 Likes

Dang. I was hoping you would say “You know, that’s exactly why I think you have problems with that! 100%” .
:cry:
Oh well.
:slight_smile: I have seeds.

4 Likes